Toby Alderweireld

Status
Not open for further replies.
He,s had more things right than you guessing what,s for dinner.

Anyway the lad does,nt post here to defend himself so lets see.

What that got to do with anything, non of the players that get hammered on here post to defend themselves, if tubey thinks hes full of it, the that is his opinion and thats up to him, I am really starting to agree, they are the only ones who seem capable of saying nothing and then saying we/i told you so and getting away with it.

Sounds like personal grudge

How? I've never met the man, I have absolutely no reason to have a grudge. I didn't argue with him on here and he was clearly in the know when he told us about Bilyaletdinov etc. However, he hasn't been ITK about a transfer for about two years.

Again, I dislike frauds in general. That is all psychics, cold readers and liars.

I hate John Edward for the same reason - lying for personal attention.

Tubey really has a thingy towards lcab x
images

How? I've never met the man, I have absolutely no reason to have a grudge. I didn't argue with him on here and he was clearly in the know when he told us about Bilyaletdinov etc. However, he hasn't been ITK about a transfer for about two years.

Again, I dislike frauds in general. That is all psychics, cold readers and liars.

I hate John Edward for the same reason - lying for personal attention.

ok mate. You have been very eager to play him down many many times...once he was very respected member here. Then he had a weird meltdown. No offence this, Tubes

ok mate. You have been very eager to play him down many many times...once he was very respected member here. Then he had a weird meltdown. No offence this, Tubes

OK, think of it this way.

When DAVIDMOYES comes on here, he simply says what is going to happen, and then it happens. He simply wouldn't type anything that was "maybe".

LCAB in 2010/11 did the exact same thing. I remember clearly when he announced Bilyaletdinov. He came on here and said "we're signing Bilyaletdinov" - no if's, but's or maybe's. We were signing a player nobody had ever heard of. And then it happened.

In short, if LCAB was still ITK, he wouldn't type anything on Twitter even hinting at Alderweireld joining. He'd either say it was happening or he'd say nothing at all.

He left GOT because he was no longer ITK and couldn't take the hit to his ego.

I'm not "eager" to do anything, I've said exactly the same thing about FourthOfficial_, John Merro, the countless other jarg Twitter accounts - every single one. The difference is that people come on GOT and quote LCAB more than the rest of them, so I flag the jargness of LCAB more than the rest as a consequence.

There is not one single genuine Everton ITK on Twitter.

When DAVIDMOYES comes on here, he simply says what is going to happen, and then it happens. He simply wouldn't type anything that was "maybe".

LCAB in 2010/11 did the exact same thing. I remember clearly when he announced Bilyaletdinov. He came on here and said "we're signing Bilyaletdinov" - no if's, but's or maybe's. We were signing a player nobody had ever heard of. And then it happened.

In short, if LCAB was still ITK, he wouldn't type anything on Twitter even hinting at Alderweireld joining. He'd either say it was happening or he'd say nothing at all.

I'm not "eager" to do anything, I've said exactly the same thing about FourthOfficial_, John Merro, the countless other jarg Twitter accounts - every single one. The difference is that people come on GOT and quote LCAB more than the rest of them, so I flag the jargness of LCAB more than the rest as a consequence.

Completely agree, I've never seen LCAB call anything right, said Baines was off before. Im sure some have seen when he was on here he got something right, but any contact he had he clearly doesn't have anymore. Dont think there is a single ITK on twitter other than a few journo's who may get something go there way.

Davidmoyes doens''t piss around, comes in, says the stuff, gets out.

itks are a bit pointless anyway, if its true then it will happen anyway and we will find out! just a bit later...

Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.