to share or NOT to share ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluekiwi

Player Valuation: £500k
Hey all

I'm a bit baffled by what this Bradley bloke is trying to do.

Being half-way around the world, my fingers are pretty far from the pulse. Whats his story, is he just causing trouble, or does he have a point about the Americans just thinking with the purse-strings?

Does anyone actually think the [Poor language removed] will even slightly consider a ground-share? Do you think our board would consider it now?

I'm still a bit pissed about the Kings Dock fiasco :angry:

The thing is I think our board would be more up for it more than theirs, we probably need it more than they do.

kings dock would have been great but wasnt to be- so what next?

The thing is I think our board would be more up for it more than theirs, we probably need it more than they do.

kings dock would have been great but wasnt to be- so what next?

... well, I heard a rumour that AVM was seen out pushing an empty trolley with a bungie cord hanging over his shoulder lol He was overheard saying something about training, but knowing him, he probably was just using it as a walking aide :p

Seriously, I think it would be a shame to go outside Liverpool, but if needs (read as money) must, then we have to get as much out of it as possible, and from what I've read about the current proposal, I think we'd be short changed!

Good idea to share the same ground as the [Poor language removed] ?

NEVER NEVER NEVER !! I'd rather see us play in the Conference League using a local car park for our games.

i'm not so sure any more. a ground in stanley park?
sounds good.
a 60,000+ seater stadium?
sounds good.
a genuine opportunity to compete with liverpool at an equal level?
sounds good.

Lets get real, the two yanks have taken out bank loans of £300 mil to pay for the new ground. We move there and in effect we'll turn history on its head, the [Poor language removed] child will become our landlords. If any one thinks it a good idea we pay for their stadium needs to wake up and smell the bloody roses. In fact the council should stop any alterations to their plans as they will surely need new approval, they will milk that asset for all its worth but they can get lost if they think we'll pay the bill:angry: :angry: :angry:

i dont like sharing the same air as that club of scum, so sharing a stadium is absolute madness to me.

No way! Part of why we support Everton is our heritage tradition and integrity, you cnt put a price or arguement across on cost effectiveness to share a ground based on the loss of this. Its like selling your soul!

the only time I want to go to Shabs' House is to watch us piss them off at their place once a season.

It would make very little financial sense for us to be Tenants at their place rather than move to Kirkby..I'm surprised the Club haven't put this forward to "Russian Front" us all to Knowsley

Note: the "Russian Front" is a negotiating technique whereby you are forced to accept an unpalatable situation by being present with only one other unthinkable option... it alludes to German Officers being offered a [Poor language removed] posting, or the Russian Front.

See, opinions, education and History... god I've missed me...:p

Last edited:

the only time I want to go to Shabs' House is to watch us piss them off at their place once a season.

It would make very little financial sense for us to be Tenants at their place rather than move to Kirby..I'm surprised the Club haven't put this forward to "Russian Front" us all to Knowsley

Note: the "Russian Front" is a negotiating technique whereby you are forced to accept an unpalatable situation by being present with only one other unthinkable option... it alludes to German Officers being offered a [Poor language removed] posting, or the Russian Front.

See, opinions, education and History... god I've missed me...:p

Good to see you back Blair!

It would make very little financial sense for us to be Tenants at their place rather than move to Kirby

So you'd be happy to be Tenants in the grocery section? OK, so it's not the [Poor language removed], but we'd still be filling other partys purses.

I know, I know, we've not got the money to do it by ourselves, and better the devil you know ....

So, which christmas was it that we were getting a definitive answer on the location :p

to be honest...

2 options. kirkby with tesco or stanley park with liverpool.

they are poor options we have.

to be honest.. who can still see us at goodison in 10 years time?

I do not want us to share with the RS, they had thei chance before the Yanks came and told us to p*** off. Bradley is just IMO trying to cover his backside. He has indicated no chance of Wally Hall Park and has been talking about Speke, EH, hold on that is further away from our roots than Kirkby. He has also talked of a site somewhere in north Liverpool, the docks I presume. Misses the point though, the club needs financial assistance and that is not going to come from the council.

So back to options, there aren't any apart from Kirkby as far as I can see.

I do not want us to share with the RS, they had thei chance before the Yanks came and told us to p*** off. Bradley is just IMO trying to cover his backside. He has indicated no chance of Wally Hall Park and has been talking about Speke, EH, hold on that is further away from our roots than Kirkby. He has also talked of a site somewhere in north Liverpool, the docks I presume. Misses the point though, the club needs financial assistance and that is not going to come from the council.

So back to options, there aren't any apart from Kirkby as far as I can see.

As much as it sticks in my throat Robert that is the only conclusion I can see. Imagine building or even redeveloping GP in the shadow of the stadium they are about to build, we would look like paupers at the church gate, we have to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.