Time of our lives - Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuffolkBlue

Player Valuation: £750k
Tonight Sky sports 1, 12:00am. Joe Royal, Howard Kendall and Colin Harvey all look back over their time at Goodison Park. Should be a good watch.

Tonight Sky sports 1, 12:00am. Joe Royal, Howard Kendall and Colin Harvey all look back over their time at Goodison Park. Should be a good watch.

Cheers mate.

Its quality, been on before well worth a look. Theres another one as well with Sheedy, Gray and Rats or Sharp cant remember which as Gray kind of stole the show.

Last edited:

Cheers mate.

Its quality, been on before well worth a look. Theres another one as well with Sheedy, Gray and Rats or Sharp cant remember which as Gray kind of stole the show.

Wish I had seen it, Gray is very oppinionated and if he hadn't of played for us i'd have thought he was a bit of a plonker to be honest. How long ago was it on mate?

Thanks for passing that on mate.

No problem, didn't realise it had been on before tho.

Torrent is on a prominent UK TV site that has shows from on thebox.

The other "time of our lives" is from Newcastle. I thought to myself there I thought, "what could that be about -- isn't this show about talking about the times you won things?"

Anyway, it's an hour long show about how they won the 1969 Inter-Cities Fairs Cup. I [Poor language removed] you not. Newcastle everyone.

Last edited:

It wil be on again mate im sure ill post it if i see it. Gray seemed kind of bitter about the way he left the club - Howard bascily said he was selling him for Linekar.

It was Royle, Kendall & Harvey on last night mate

It wil be on again mate im sure ill post it if i see it. Gray seemed kind of bitter about the way he left the club - Howard bascily said he was selling him for Linekar.

I STILL can't watch it , lid .

Sans Satellite .

It's O.K. though , I've got a buddy on the case .

Nice one .

Status
Not open for further replies.