Time for a big clear out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
m_5bdf3e02c61777010e66bfc0.jpg

That’s the season over. I sincerely hope Usmanov is looking at this & seeing what we see.

We’ve got a bunch of wasters bought by 4 managers. Utter dregs who would struggle to get a game at any other EPL club.

How do you get rid of massively overpaid wasters though?

Sigurdsson
Schneiderlin
Walcott
Martina
Niasse
Tosun

I’d like to see us get rid of that lot this window. Make them free agents. We wouldn’t get a penny for any of them due to their wages. We could lose that 6 with zero detriment to the squad.

End of season ship out
Coleman
Baines
Iwobi

I don't give a shiny [Poor language removed] about Usmanov until he's on the board.

Moshiri is the main man, so let's hope he realises the uphill task.

Easier to say the ones we should keep .. Mina/Digne/Holgate/Bernard/Gomes/Richarlison/Calvert lewin / Gbamin?/Kean?

Bin the rest

Another clear out? I agree five or six need to go now but if we keep turning over ten or eleven players every year we won't get anywhere too

Ok, say 20/25 million for Davies, are the others not realistic? Just trying to cheer myself up.

It's not a video game.

No-one is going to match or go anywhere near the wages these players are currently on.

Tosun for instance, he'll be the prime example of an unflusable turd & why would he leave & give up his contract for a large pay cut? He'll see out his contract whether it's on loan or rotting in the bench/in the background.

That’s the season over. I sincerely hope Usmanov is looking at this & seeing what we see.

We’ve got a bunch of wasters bought by 4 managers. Utter dregs who would struggle to get a game at any other EPL club.

How do you get rid of massively overpaid wasters though?

Sigurdsson
Schneiderlin
Walcott
Martina
Niasse
Tosun

I’d like to see us get rid of that lot this window. Make them free agents. We wouldn’t get a penny for any of them due to their wages. We could lose that 6 with zero detriment to the squad.

End of season ship out
Coleman
Baines
Iwobi

Sorry, but considering Martina, Niasse or Tosun weren’t involved, why are they involved in your initial rant?

a case of the shoe fits.

let’s be realistic, from the top three players, we’ll probably recruit back around £35m.
You included Baines and Coleman in your ship out, but certainly with Baines, you keep him round as a cheap squad players.

this message is so fuelled post kick off it hurts.

You start with the core who literally look terrified, and with that Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin go. Martina will go, Stek will go, Sandro and Bolasie too, but, 14 lads got a game yesterday, and it certainly weren’t Martina’s fault we lost lol

Baines to be kept on as sub. Should sign Sidibe and bring back Kenny. Will bring a starting CB in so Keane stays on as back-up. We won’t sell all of them in one go. See the awful long list below.

Stekelenburg, Niasse, Martina, Garbutt, Tarashaj (end of contract, released)

Tosun (loan to Palace becoming permanent)

Delph, Sandro, Sigurdsson, Walcott, Schneiderlin, Besic, Coleman, Dowell, Bolasie, Connolly, Pennington (how many of them can be sold?)

Pickford, Holgate, Baines, Keane, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin, Digne, Mina, Iwobi, Sidibe, Bernard, Gomes, Gbamin, Davies, Kean, Lossi, Kenny (17 players)

Carlo will bring in about 8 players between now to the start of next season.

If you get better back-up option then get rid of Baines and Keane too.

The model for what we need was set by Chels and copied by City - spend, spend, spend - till a good team falls out. Bar Leicester, the exception proving the rule, no one has built a team on one or two acquisitions per season completing a jigsaw even the RS have failed till now. Huge delusion thinking there is any other way

Status
Not open for further replies.