Time for a big clear out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the season over. I sincerely hope Usmanov is looking at this & seeing what we see.

We’ve got a bunch of wasters bought by 4 managers. Utter dregs who would struggle to get a game at any other EPL club.

How do you get rid of massively overpaid wasters though?

Sigurdsson
Schneiderlin
Walcott
Martina
Niasse
Tosun

I’d like to see us get rid of that lot this window. Make them free agents. We wouldn’t get a penny for any of them due to their wages. We could lose that 6 with zero detriment to the squad.

End of season ship out
Coleman
Baines
Iwobi
Iwobi wont be going fo4 a while yet, I’d also hang on to Walcott, he has shown much more lately. But the rest can go.

Fire sale please Carlo (only included players who would generate a fee)

Keane- 20 mil
Schneiderlin- 10 mil
Sigurrdson- 20 mil
Davies- 30 mil
Walcott- 10 mil
Tosun- 10 mil
Kenny- 15 mil

115 million wonga for Everton.

So depressing but so needed. Stadium might be ready before this rebuild is done and we can eat at the top end of the table again

Young, English and seems to be very highly thought of by non-blues. Hopefully we could trick somebody into thinking he's the next Pirlo!
Pfffft non-blues who don’t have to watch him fail to make a 5 yard pass most weeks, then follow it up with a stupid foul or even worse concede a goal

Players I would keep, Pickford, Digne,Mina,Holgate,Davies,Gbamin,Gomes,Sidibe (sign him) Richy, Kean. Bernard,Iwobi
players maybe keep, DCL, Walcott, Baines,(Coleman or Kenny)
get rid, Sigs,Snides,Tosun, Niasse,Keane,Bolasie,Sandro,Besic.

Reason for this I think with the right players added the keep players, would be ok, I still feel there’s a balance issue as well as a weak midfield. Also its not realistic to replace the whole squad.

Fire sale please Carlo (only included players who would generate a fee)

Keane- 20 mil
Schneiderlin- 10 mil
Sigurrdson- 20 mil
Davies- 30 mil
Walcott- 10 mil
Tosun- 10 mil
Kenny- 15 mil

115 million wonga for Everton.
Davies 30m???
We would be lucky to get £70m for them

Status
Not open for further replies.