Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok. So just to confirm, you think booing young defenders and shouting constant insults at your low confidence keeper is helpful?

No, I think clapping and dancing will work a treat. Like I said, why don't you go around and tell 40,000 people to stop having an opinion and get behind the players like you said because it's unfair to have a go at them. It's really that easy, your a sportsman and if you don't perform adequately then the paying person who wants to be entertained will show their displeasure.

Unless you are saying that even though I'm a father of 2 children and a supporter of Everton for about 35 years of my 37 years of life I should start clapping and singing for the under performing players because I'm accusing Tim Howard to be the shittest keeper currently in the league and it's my fault that the defence can't defend because my manager whose on 50k a week hasn't a clue how to sort that but it's my fault because I don't support the side.

I support Everton football club. I support Everton football club the way I have since I've been old enough to be able to support them independently ( aged 11 onwards ). If a player ( or manager ) doesn't put in a performance I deem good enough for my football club, I will boo them whether that be at the ground or voice my opinion on a forum for Everton fans where it's o.k to say "you know what, that was a bit [Poor language removed] and unacceptable imo".

Just to confirm, don't remember where I said it's ok to shout constant insults either. I actually said I understood why people would boo Howard because he's [Poor language removed] ( as mentioned previously ) but the main culprit is our tit of a manager ( I may have mentioned a defender though I'm sure you can quote me doing that if I've mentioned booing them )
Hope that helps anyway and I don't think our Tim will be too offended by me saying he's useless when he probably knows it himself and has mentioned he's picking up a nice tidy wedge for doing sod all these days.

Howard was a bit at fault for the third. It was a good cross but Howard and Mori got in each others

Sorry mate he was at fault for that goal.

The defender coming back was Mori. He knew that. Therefore he knew that Mori would not clatter him. He had to be brave and get low quickly and catch it with both hands. He did not do that but took an easier, safer option for him of palming the ball out.

Pretty bad. And the act of an old bloke who has lost the quaity of bravery.

Just saw the highlights on the Everton site. Not to blame for the first two goals but, once again with us in a winning position, flapped away and gave them the third and allowed Stoke back into the match. Pathetic.

Deja vu...

No, it's that what you think is a mistake isn't something that any impartial observer would consider a mistake. Using the other keeper as an example is just trying to show you that.

Another keeper isn't in goal for us. Howard is. And he's bloody awful.

HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS???????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.