Tim Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even Superman couldve reacted that fast. It is you who are wrong. Just because of your petty hatred of him before he even signed.

;)

Funny really as he hates these players:

Howard - Ex Manc
Neville - Ex Manc
Baines - He's obviously heard he was a Kopite (even though he was a blue) when he was young and hated him.
Jagielka - Because he left our youth academy.

All have something in common.

Superb me being Inspector.

If it went through his hands but he didnt react quick enough then his hands must of been in the balls flight path already then?

You obviously have different idea of what through his hands means to me.

Imagine someones throws the ball to you above your head. You start with your hands by your side.You put your hands up to catch it and they are ready in position as the ball is played but you don't have them close together enough so the ball goes through them.

Now imagine someone kicks a ball really hard to you above your head when not expecting it. Your hands start in the same position. You react as soon as any normal human would but by the time your hands are above your head the ball is already past you.

The first example is the ball going through your hands.

The second isn't. And thats what happened for Van Persies goal. Its all on film which i've just watched several times to make sure i've got it right.

If you wanna say his reactions were slow fair enough, i wouldn't agree but its debateable.

But saying the ball went through his hands David James gaff style isn't.

Step forward Mr Pedantic, most people dont stand around with there hands above there head. His hands were above his head and the ball went through them. You call it what you want, i call it going through his hands. Either way he should have done better

Not even Superman couldve reacted that fast. It is you who are wrong. Just because of your petty hatred of him before he even signed.

;)

Hatred? Nah! Dont think he is good enough, Yes!

Funny really as he hates these players:

Howard - Ex Manc
Neville - Ex Manc
Baines - He's obviously heard he was a Kopite (even though he was a blue) when he was young and hated him.
Jagielka - Because he left our youth academy.

All have something in common.

Superb me being Inspector.

You missed the most important thing they have in common, there all average which is what matters to me

Status
Not open for further replies.