TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the worst things from him last night was how slow he was after we went 2-1 up. He was strolling around his box with the ball at his feet as if the tie was won and we were walking into the next round. At 2-1 everyone wanted another goal, yet this idiot was taking his time. I actually hate him.

He's always slow. Breaks up our play far to often. When he has the ball in his hands he never throws it quickly.

One of the worst things from him last night was how slow he was after we went 2-1 up. He was strolling around his box with the ball at his feet as if the tie was won and we were walking into the next round. At 2-1 everyone wanted another goal, yet this idiot was taking his time. I actually hate him.
Perhaps or captain should have said something to him? We don't have one though. Separate issue, but still an issue.

He's always slow. Breaks up our play far to often. When he has the ball in his hands he never throws it quickly.

I remember on a fair few occasions Robles was really quick to dispatch the ball and send us on a counter attack when he was playing. In fact, Robles has done everything better than Howard this season, im still genuinely annoyed that this fool has got his place back.

Best bit was the crowd just wasn't having it. He had to start throwing it out because even Jagielka was getting at him for it. Hope this is a turning point for the team but sadly there is no turning point for Howard, he is getting worse every game. No shame in declining as you get older but silly of the management not to recognise it. Tim must see it as well, how can he not hear the fans abusing him?

I remember on a fair few occasions Robles was really quick to dispatch the ball and send us on a counter attack when he was playing. In fact, Robles has done everything better than Howard this season, im still genuinely annoyed that this fool has got his place back.

Yeah I agree mate. Robles was also better at commanding the box. Looking at the Alcaraz incident last match Howard should have told him to clear it.

The ball went from their keepers hands to a forward in the box within maybe 5 seconds last night, he hurled it out to the wing & they made 2 passes & the forward was hurtling towards the park end goal.

Fanny Face fannys it out to Alcaraz who fannys it across to jags who fannys it back to him again, in that 1st 25 there was just a ridiculous amount of passes between defenders & then floaty balls forward into spaces that nobody moved into apart from 1 of their players due to the amount of time the ball took to get there they were able to read the passes and get to them.

2nd half was a whole different ball game like, but we still struggled to get shots on target & create meaningful chances, it'll be a tense affair next week with 70k of them bellowing for blood.

I think the worst part is that I KNOW HE CAN DO IT.

Yeah, one of the most famous goals in US Soccer history... Started with a quick Tim Howard throw to the right wing to begin the counter.

I would imagine the players were told any lead to take over there is a good lead,what's to say he throws it out quick,they pick up possession and score 2-2 going into the second leg,at it is we've got the lead and they've got to score,that's what I was thinking at the time

The ball went from their keepers hands to a forward in the box within maybe 5 seconds last night, he hurled it out to the wing & they made 2 passes & the forward was hurtling towards the park end goal.

Fanny Face fannys it out to Alcaraz who fannys it across to jags who fannys it back to him again, in that 1st 25 there was just a ridiculous amount of passes between defenders & then floaty balls forward into spaces that nobody moved into apart from 1 of their players due to the amount of time the ball took to get there they were able to read the passes and get to them.

2nd half was a whole different ball game like, but we still struggled to get shots on target & create meaningful chances, it'll be a tense affair next week with 70k of them bellowing for blood.

A lot of this comes down to instruction from Martinez, ya know....Realistically they are just following orders that they're not equipped to execute.

Status
Not open for further replies.