Three Things Learned From Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
11 / 10 signings not gonna save u now bozo. keep giving me your gif meltdown. i gonna enjoy your end.

I don't think that we learned anything tonight that we didn't already know / fear.
We are right in the ####.
I thought that criticism of Sandro or Kenny or Baningme would be unfair. Mirallas did okay -ish tonight.
Keane will be okay but needs a partner CB.
We obviously need LB cover / replacement.
We need a need a new striker in January, but Niasse needs help from Sandro / DCL. Give them a chance in the interim.
Williams should never play again - hopeless !
Klaasen is woeful.
Walsh is a joke , and should be replaced before another fiasco in January.
Don't understand the criticism of Moshiri - he has done what we wanted him to do - the goons delivering it have let him down !!
Love Rhino and Dunc. Can't understand the criticism of the latter, and the former has done his best to help us out in the interim and now should return to the U23s.

What we learned tonight was that we cannot wait for things to change, changes have to be made now. Those changes run throughout the club from board level to management to players.
If anyone things what happened tonight doesn't matter because we were already out of the competition they are deluded and that sort of deluded thinking is what puts a club into free fall.
The statement Rooney made following the game in regard to Unsworth is absolute #### and Unsworth's post match assessment is very bit as bad.

How the hell can anyone watching Keane think he's a player, never mind a 30 million player?
He's not an athlete, he's not mobile, he's slow, his distribution is poor, he has an ungainly gait, he can't defend.... need I go on? This guy is actually in the England squad, wow. The usual case of a transfer fee dictating who gets into southgate's (and every England manager before him) squad.
Oh, I forgot, he started his career at Man U, so he must be good..............

Rooney was a huge mistake. He's done, and has been for a long time. I could see it, anyone with even a slight knowledge of football could see it. My Man U supporting in laws were telling me five years ago he was done. He's here to cash in his retirement funds. He needs to be told he's just not up to playing at this level anymore. He's not even championship quality these days.

Tom Davies is over-rated. Sorry folks. He lacks intelligence, pace and know-how. Yes, he's young and can learn, but he only gives endeavour and bite, that's about all. No real creativity.

Williams is a disaster - a disaster who can generally pass a ball (unlike jags and Keane) but who defends like a pub player.

sigurtsen......where to start?........ It's not his fault we paid 50 mill for him. But come on, he was never and never will be the creative player we need. Fooled by the 'assists' chart, no-one bothered to check that most of those assists were from corners and free-kicks. He's a cardboard cutout on the pitch, slow, immobile, uncomfortable on the ball and hasn't got a creative bone in his body.

Baines prefers the easy/safe option: to pass it square or back. He's hiding when he should be one of our leaders. We're missing Coleman badly. Couldn't see what anyone saw in schneiderlein either. Poor poor player.

The team is rotten to the core. A lot of this dead wood needs written off and shifted out of the club. If Walsh is responsible for this waste of money then he needs booted out of Goodison. I've never felt as disillusioned as an Everton supporter since the walker/smith/royle days. Slow tempo, slow players, no guile, no pace. We're total dung.

Need a new manager now and some players with a bit of guile and balls about them.

Don't know who the new manager should be. Not keen on dyche or allerdyce, but in our position can we afford to be choosey?

My choice would be silva or, dare I say it, Rodgers. I don't give a toss who he managed before. If he can save us, I'll take him.

Last edited:
How the hell can anyone watching Keane think he's a player, never mind a 30 million player?
He's not an athlete, he's not mobile, he's slow, his distribution is poor, he has an ungainly gait, he can't defend.... need I go on? This guy is actually in the England squad, wow. The usual case of a transfer fee dictating who gets into southgate's (and every England manager before him) squad.
Oh, I forgot, he started his career at Man U, so he must be good..............

Rooney was a huge mistake. He's done, and has been for a long time. I could see it, anyone with even a slight knowledge of football could see it. My Man U supporting in laws were telling me five years ago he was done. He's here to cash in his retirement funds. He needs to be told he's just not up to playing at this level anymore. He's not even championship quality these days.

Tom Davies is over-rated. Sorry folks. He lacks intelligence, pace and know-how. Yes, he's young and can learn, but he only gives endeavour and bite, that's about all. No real creativity.

Williams is a disaster - a disaster who can generally pass a ball (unlike jags and Keane) but who defends like a pub player.

sigurtsen......where to start?........ It's not his fault we paid 50 mill for him. But come on, he was never and never will be the creative player we need. Fooled by the 'assists' chart, no-one bothered to check that most of those assists were from corners and free-kicks. He's a cardboard cutout on the pitch, slow, immobile, uncomfortable on the ball and hasn't got a creative bone in his body.

Baines prefers the easy/safe option: to pass it square or back. He's hiding when he should be one of our leaders. We're missing Coleman badly. Couldn't see what anyone saw in schneiderlein either. Poor poor player.

The team is rotten to the core. A lot of this dead wood needs written off and shifted out of the club. If Walsh is responsible for this waste of money then he needs booted out of Goodison. I've never felt as disillusioned as an Everton supporter since the walker/smith/royle days. Slow tempo, slow players, no guile, no pace. We're total dung.

Need a new manager now and some players with a bit of guile and balls about them.

Don't know who the new manager should be. Not keen on dyche or allerdyce, but in our position can we afford to be choosey?

My choice would be silva or, dare I say it, Rodgers. I don't give a toss who he managed before. If he can save us, I'll take him.

Mimi Rodgers???

Didnt watch the game. Could have but didnt.
But I still learned something about the game.

1. Squad lacks Everton spirit/ team spirit
2. Squad is weak..especially mentally
3. We will get relegated if we do not get new -and right- manager in ASAP

I'm just glad I'm not going to the Derby next month. First time I've missed an away Derby in literally decades.

The timing of my wife's niece's wedding means that I'll have to miss it, thank God.

My wife's niece is a Kiwi with no interest in football and she's getting married on the Isle of Wight, so chances are I won't even have to see it on the telly.

1. The team is mentally weak and the lack of concentration on the pitch is frightening.
2. There are too many short players and the lack of physical presence in the team has caused us massive problem. Look at the way we conceded from corners yesterday. Terrible.
3. We concede for fun since Unsworth took over and he manages to take the crap to the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.