This time last year.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverEverton

Player Valuation: £40m

Played 17 Won 4 Draw 6 Lost 7 For 23 Against 31 Goal Difference -8 Points 18 Pos 15th

Played 17 Won 3 Draw 9 Lost 5 For 18 Against 20 Goal Difference -2 Points 18 Pos 15th

Although not ideal we are exactly where we were last season but with a better goal difference and less defeats.

Only hope that we start playing like we did last season soon.

With the league being closer this year aswell, if we start getting wins we would surge up the league.

Played 17 Won 4 Draw 6 Lost 7 For 23 Against 31 Goal Difference -8 Points 18 Pos 15th

Played 17 Won 3 Draw 9 Lost 5 For 18 Against 20 Goal Difference -2 Points 18 Pos 15th

Although not ideal we are exactly where we were last season but with a better goal difference and less defeats.

Only hope the we start playing like we did last season soon.

Ha, I thought it must be similar. How quick we forget it felt this bad last Christmas too. Things will pick up. They HAVE too

Please Santa

Only hope that we start playing like we did last season soon.

With the league being closer this year aswell, if we start getting wins we would surge up the league.

This time last year WE WERE NOT 7 FUKN POINTS OFF EUROPE .

It's Xmas , peeps ...

( Tea-Total'er THAT I AM ...) HAVE A BEVVY !!!

This time last year we had started to grow up and get back on track. Remember that spurs game that ended 2-2? It was 5th december I guess. Chelsea away next ended 3-3 and then we picked up form.
This year,every optimism has gone begging.

Morning Judy.

Morning Richard.

What time is Cliff Richard coming in this morning? Ainsley Harriot is cooking something festive for him. Ahhh dear. What's happened to us

This season so far is nuts. As I said the other week, Chelsea were 13 points off what they were on this time last year, yet we were still 10 points behind them. Still, we've lost less, that's a good thing. Just need to get our killer edge back....and no better way by a win on Monday!! Merry Christmas us!

This time last year we were coming to the end of an injury crisis, had Donovan on the way and Cahill for the rest of the season.

Yeah and? So we are guaranteed to go on another run after christmas just like last year then are we? We might be 7 points off a euro spot but theres a lot of teams between us and there, Any of them could put together a good run. Something isnt right with us and no one knows the cure, only treatment so far is keep trying and hope.

This time last year we had started to grow up and get back on track. Remember that spurs game that ended 2-2? It was 5th december I guess. Chelsea away next ended 3-3 and then we picked up form.
This year,every optimism has gone begging.

Yep. A draw with Wigan has totallly lost my enthusiasm i had for this season.

This time last year we were coming to the end of an injury crisis, had Donovan on the way and Cahill for the rest of the season.

Amazingly our central defense was Neill and Heitinga. And Bilayletdinov was playing. Strikeforce of Cahill and Fellaini. There really was an excuse for the performances - but not this year.

Yeah and? So we are guaranteed to go on another run after christmas just like last year then are we? We might be 7 points off a euro spot but theres a lot of teams between us and there, Any of them could put together a good run. Something isnt right with us and no one knows the cure, only treatment so far is keep trying and hope.

I agree. It's silly to think that just because we picked up form this time around last season so we'll do the same this season.

There are internal problems at the club. Players maybe don't see the ambition to fight anymore.

I would wager that WE DON'T HAVE THE SAME AS TODAY AT THE END OF JAN . PERIOD , as our U.S. Peeps say ...

NOT CERTAIN , But I'd wager , yes .

Whatever fukn happened to Thick an' Thin , lads ???? Staunch - SEMPRE , FOR EVER , AMEN . An' all that ???

I SWEAR ON ME BABIES , My Arl Fella would be throwing Left and Right's in here ...

I KID YOU NOT , btw .... .....

I would wager that WE DON'T HAVE THE SAME AS TODAY AT THE END OF JAN . PERIOD , as our U.S. Peeps say ...

NOT CERTAIN , But I'd wager , yes .

Whatever fukn happened to Thick an' Thin , lads ???? Staunch - SEMPRE , FOR EVER , AMEN . An' all that ???

I SWEAR ON ME BABIES , My Arl Fella would be throwing Left and Right's in here ...

I KID YOU NOT , btw .... .....

Thick and thin all day mate.

I'll watch us put in a shocking performance, post on here, then put on my Everton shirt and scarf and go out, shops, mates, wherever. I Represent.

That's what I do.

I do it for all you lot. Not the bad teds on the field. For the name, for the club, for Everton.

Thick and thin all day mate.

I'll watch us put in a shocking performance, post on here, then put on my Everton shirt and scarf and go out, shops, mates, wherever. I Represent.

That's what I do.

I do it for all you lot. Not the bad teds on the field. For the name, for the club, for Everton.

*Wipes tear from eye and stands and applauds*

Status
Not open for further replies.