This is my lowest point in supporting Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who supported us through the nineties and noughties can’t say that last night was the worst Everton performance they’ve seen. At the end of the day we narrowly lost to the RS at Anfield, albeit it was a weaker RS side than usual.

Absolute rubbish

We won some derbies in the 90s with far worse players. Honest players who at least gave their best.

This is as bad as it gets. I hope.

It still hurts this morning to be honest

Going to take a while to get over the humiliation

I wish I could be positive or optimistic, but I can't. The club has officially broken me

I’m at about 2% of levels of caring after yesterday.

This is one of the worse and most impotent set of gash players the club has ever assembled.

Yesterday was ground zero for me with this lot of players.

I’d honestly hope Ancelotti has seen enough for a massive cull, if anybody was stupid enough to take any of them off us.

I think the hope and anticipation we all have is that yesterday was the final nail for many of the players.

To me that's why I could not give a hoot.
Great to win of course but winning there would only buy half these guys another season.

Assuming we go there in a years time. Genuinely think four or five at a push will be with us.

Let’s face it there’s no excuses at all for that pile of crap that are robbing a wage. That was Liverpool’s 2/3 team. They had a kid on that has school today. Not one of our players tried to bully theirs, not one of our players even looks bothered.

Eh?
The value of our starting lineup yesterday was well over £150m. Those teams of the 90s, especially the 97-98 team was done on a shoestring.

That £150m team? Well they just lost a Merseyside Derby to a severely changed Liverpool team featuring a 16-year old, and a load ofother non experienced players, the same team which got turned over 5-0 by Villa two weeks ago.

Merseyside Derby, men against boys and they stillp bottled it.

you’ve got to be a red you mate.
It was awful like, but their side was nothing like the one that played Villa. Nothing like it at all.

When we got them in the draw back in December I knew this was another third round exit. The last couple of seasons have been so demoralising. For years under Moyes we thought if only we had cash to buy players we'd be back at the top of challenging for trophies every season but when the cash arrived we wasted it on average players, on massive wages, on 4 and 5 year deals.
I've been cutting back on the amount of games I've been travelling to the last three seasons, not been since west ham in October this year. Just cant get motivated to be getting up at 3:30 am to get to airport knowing I wont see bed till after midnight if there's no serious travel delays to watch the rubbish that we have played the last few seasons. No plans to rush back to see the annual March to mid April and of season push for 8th place.

STH for many many years with my 2 sons have watched everton for the last 40 years since i was 11 when me mam let me go to goodison with my mates.seen a lot of crap.but you have broken me yesterday.i will wait till 1 hour before ko on sat to see who is playing against brighton.if there are not at least 6 changes to that team.i am not going.
Quite right! (Can I have your ticket?)

I hope the vast majority of Goodison is deserted on Saturday. Let these crabs know they can't get away with it anymore. My season ticket will be going unused.

STH for many many years with my 2 sons have watched everton for the last 40 years since i was 11 when me mam let me go to goodison with my mates.seen a lot of crap.but you have broken me yesterday.i will wait till 1 hour before ko on sat to see who is playing against brighton.if there are not at least 6 changes to that team.i am not going.
I'm the same mate I'm still absolutely gutted this morning in work.

Status
Not open for further replies.