This is my lowest point in supporting Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep probably mine too in 36 odd years of support. One thing being beaten by a team far better than you, another pathetically whimpering out with that second half performance against kids.

No stomach or mental fight between them.

What makes me most sad is that I'm not even surprised by that abomination of a showing. I fully expected it and I shouldn't have to always feel this negative about the club. Its very sad, but I know that if they can let me down, they will.

My only regret today is that I didn't put money on us losing and make myself of few easy quid. This isn't my lowest point though, not even close. I passed that a number of years ago. I'm just numb to the constant disappointment at this point. :(

That is as bad as it gets. They could have played the under 15's out there tonight and would have still beaten us. The whole nation has just witnessed the most pathetic dismal performance you will see from a premier league football team. There are certain players there who are not fit for purpose in English football. Where do you begin? And will Carlo A. Stick around and damage his credibility B. Be given the funds to sort this out? Lets be honest, bar Richarlison and potentially Andre Gomes, none of these players are top 6 quality. We need a to clear out so many players! There are players like Walcott and Schneiderlin, who are now playing at league 1/2 level as witnessed against Liverpool's U23 team today. The rot runs seriously deep. We are in danger of doing a Villa.

What makes me most sad is that I'm not even surprised by that abomination of a showing. I fully expected it and I shouldn't have to always feel this negative about the club. Its very sad, but I know that if they can let me down, they will.

My only regret today is that I didn't put money on us losing and make myself of few easy quid. This isn't my lowest point though, not even close. I passed that a number of years ago. I'm just numb to the constant disappointment at this point. :(
Other than your betting comment your last paragraph are my sentiments precisely.

They'll bounce back against Brighton and fans will lick their balls again.

Twas ever thus.

I've been saying for two years solid that these players assembled for half a billion are amongst the worst we've ever had.

This has all been on Moshiri's watch.

This is what is most annoying. 40,000 fans will give this lot a standing ovation if they see of Brighton. It’s embarrassing. In the 80s the crowds were in the 20,000s before Kendall turned it around and threw cushions on the pitch. The fans now want Morgan Schneiderlin’s autograph. A generation of mugs who will just not stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.