This is my internet mate..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
How many lids have you met off here?

I still find this internet business weird to be honest but have been lucky to meet some top top blues, off the top of my head and in meeting order...

Monty, Gazdalf, Reidy, ToffeeDan, Cold Nate,p Danny, Everton Tony, Ghost, micknick, a2bchris, Sharpy, LCAB, Cena, Bluelass, the fox, edge, Xavi, MikelsGoat. I've missed some and Ill go nuts when they're pointed out, sorry.

You?

Last edited:
Haven't met anyone but spoke to Canada Toffee on the phone whilst in Toronto. We were going to meet up but alas, it didn't happen.

If anyone's down for the Norwich match later in the season they can buy me some drinks. I'm skint ffs (and saving up to go back to Toronto, funnily enough).

Well haven't met anyone of here (yet) :(. But met some ppl off other forums/internet and theyve all been pretty sound, and i'm going on hol with some complete internet strangers next month....

Well haven't met anyone of here (yet) :(. But met some ppl off other forums/internet and theyve all been pretty sound, and i'm going on hol with some complete internet strangers next month....

Internet swinger.

I already told chico i,ll have a manhattan with him in the lisbon next time im over with my entourage.

Monty, Gazdalf, Chico, Keith Shabs, Countless other chico id's, ToffeeDan, Danny, a2bchris, Sharpy, LCAB, Bluelass, MikelsGoat, slaven bilic, kopites'r'gobshoites, lynneX, bbimv , was geoff with them ?

LCAB, THT, and Everton Tony. Hopefully gonna meet a few more when I come up in late Jan. for the the Man City and Wigan matches.

Absolutely no one.

I remember one time the great LCAB offered me a ticket if I recall correctly, as a few forum peeps were meeting. Come to think of it, Lynne really wanted me to go... I guess she wants my young meat after all. x

I was convinced he spelt it that way, but i just checked and he spelt it correctly. Now I look a tit.

Toffeetunes looked exactly like Neil Lennon with glasses and I'm pretty sure ЭВЭРТОН was just David Baddiel wearing a disguise.

I've been sat next to a few people on GOT but they didn't realise. I smelt their hair and stroked their arm when they weren't looking.

No one yet!

And mentioning The Lisbon I was trying to find it when I was up last week so I could take a picture outside of it and put it in the GOT challenge thread. Didn't get there in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.