This is an Everton Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
As from tomorrow morning I will be avoiding all media and sports related radio stations for a minimum of 48 hours and if the worst happens it will stretch to a week.
My gripe is I should be able to still come on here to read stories related to my team Everton but I am not able too as every second post is about the Spawn of Satan. Can we please just bin off the LFC related threads.
I do not want to know if they are winning or losing as none of that matters until the game is over surely I am not the only one who feels like that so please we just lock the LFC threads until its all done and dusted.
It's pretty simple drama queen .... don't read that part of the forum.

As from tomorrow morning I will be avoiding all media and sports related radio stations for a minimum of 48 hours and if the worst happens it will stretch to a week.
My gripe is I should be able to still come on here to read stories related to my team Everton but I am not able too as every second post is about the Spawn of Satan. Can we please just bin off the LFC related threads.
I do not want to know if they are winning or losing as none of that matters until the game is over surely I am not the only one who feels like that so please we just lock the LFC threads until its all done and dusted.

Paul I am going to PM you their line-up, goal updates and a picture of Ronaldo lifting the trophy

Do not resist

Sometimes you just gotta force the monkey to drink vinegar.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.