This is an Everton Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

paultheblue

Player Valuation: £35m
As from tomorrow morning I will be avoiding all media and sports related radio stations for a minimum of 48 hours and if the worst happens it will stretch to a week.
My gripe is I should be able to still come on here to read stories related to my team Everton but I am not able too as every second post is about the Spawn of Satan. Can we please just bin off the LFC related threads.
I do not want to know if they are winning or losing as none of that matters until the game is over surely I am not the only one who feels like that so please we just lock the LFC threads until its all done and dusted.

As from tomorrow morning I will be avoiding all media and sports related radio stations for a minimum of 48 hours and if the worst happens it will stretch to a week.
My gripe is I should be able to still come on here to read stories related to my team Everton but I am not able too as every second post is about the Spawn of Satan. Can we please just bin off the LFC related threads.
I do not want to know if they are winning or losing as none of that matters until the game is over surely I am not the only one who feels like that so please we just lock the LFC threads until its all done and dusted.

Did you just make a thread about them, asking people not to talk about them?

Proper threadception this lad.

Just avoid The World Football thread Paul, its not hard.

Bedtime Paul.

Did you just make a thread about them, asking people not to talk about them?

Proper threadception this lad.

Just avoid The World Football thread Paul, its not hard.
To be honest mate you are of course correct I never really look in particular forums just new posts so as you say I should ignore World football.
Is there anyway this thread can be removed?

To be honest mate you are of course correct I never really look in particular forums just new posts so as you say I should ignore World football.
Is there anyway this thread can be removed?

Bookmark the Everton forum on Your browser so you go straight to that page. I forget world football even exists unless i want to laugh at rosscos performances

I have even avoiding them since the RS beat Roma.

And happen they spawn it on Saturday night, I will continue to avoid them until the World Cup starts.

Plus I will swerve the regular news programmes until the after match shenanigans and parades are over and Bjorn, Paddy, Jock and Nigel have all returned to Oslo, Dublin, Dundee and Dunstable respectively :(

Status
Not open for further replies.