This club is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I also find the "blame Bill" shouts baffling. Off the top of my head, Blackburn, Aston Villa, Sunderland, Newcastle, are clubs that would give their left arm to have an owner like Kenwright compared to what they've had to suffer with over the last decade.

If it wasn't for David Moyes turning water into wine Kenwright would have seen us relegated years ago.

Add to that the Kings Dock and Destination Kirby shambles, and turning Man Citys Shiekhs away the blokes the worst Villain in our history.

Have to accept this season as a transitional one...
Wasn't last season the transitional one? And the one before? And the one before that?

I hate to say it but in terms of league position there is no way Allardyce would have had us bottom half at this point. But for some reason everyone wanted him out and for that reason we are all back to square one. If he had better players he would have played better football but he does what's needed to get results. Everyone wanted him out and as a result you get what we got with Martinez consistently..... 11th

Wasn't last season the transitional one? And the one before? And the one before that?

I hate to say it but in terms of league position there is no way Allardyce would have had us bottom half at this point. But for some reason everyone wanted him out and for that reason we are all back to square one. If he had better players he would have played better football but he does what's needed to get results. Everyone wanted him out and as a result you get what we got with Martinez consistently..... 11th

Allardyce was awful. Can you imagine the players we'd have ended up with this summer? Probably the likes of Robert Snodgrass with Bolasie still running the wings.

I am sure all teams count days to meet Everton to make better goal difference. Everton is bigger Watford, why should we get the coach they have sacked. What are Mr. Silva's merits?

Allardyce was awful. Can you imagine the players we'd have ended up with this summer? Probably the likes of Robert Snodgrass with Bolasie still running the wings.
You saying the players we have signed are any better? Richarlison appears to be the only decent one that we got. Bernard and mina clearly aren't good enough. The managers not good enough. They had the whole week to prepare for today and lost at home to spurs 6-2 It's utterly embarrassing.

You saying the players we have signed are any better? Richarlison appears to be the only decent one that we got. Bernard and mina clearly aren't good enough. The managers not good enough. They had the whole week to prepare for today and lost at home to spurs 6-2 It's utterly embarrassing.

I don't know about Silva but I do know Allardyce was never the answer. You are right about it being embarrassing right now. Been that way for a while.

if I remember correctly Allardyce didn't have a transitional period. he came in and got the points.

marco is getting a free whole year of ridiculous results and performances according to some

I find it very odd

14 and 7 games respectively (With a couple of them being 5 mins at the end of a game).

Judging players on such a small sample is also pretty embarrassing. It's also a bit weird seeing as neither of them were on the pitch when the damage was done.

Brilliant. I always find it amazing that the Bill shouts starts when things turn bad. Sort yourself mate.

Another deluded Punter and I've thought he has stripped our club since the Premiership began and is still on the toffee wagon sadly for us.

You know these comments are similar to spurs ones under AVB. It has taken years for spurs to get to this level, AVB, Redknapp, sherwood etc and it feels Everton are on a similar trajectory, just takes time, patience and luck (Kane coming through youths, Bale + Modric sales).

The game was closer then the 6-2 scoreline, but need to learn game management and time to invest. Anyways as a spurs fan, appreciate it’s still raw and you may ignore this but wanted to pop on to wish you luck for the rest of the season and to say hang in there, as when you guys click (and it may take a season or two) you will be right back up there.

But better football...
Yeah, this better football bollocks is just that to me. Good football is winning football. It doesn’t have to be ugly, but it does not have to be overly pleasing either. I enjoy powerful direct football, where you can overpower weaker sides and also punch above your weight against stronger teams.

It's about the feeling you get after taking three points, be it ugly or classy. Playing better football and losing isn't enjoyable.

We're been horrible for a looooong loooong time. Now PL most losses in history is ours :(

download.png

Status
Not open for further replies.