This club is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s a mental thing with us, think the quality is there just the mentality of the squad is all wrong, it’s like acceptance of defeat is normal.

We need a proper leader and a winner, too many players go missing in games, there’s no real desire to react and get some sort of run going, we show to much respect to average sides.

Sarri said yesterday it’s hard to motivate his players at times, maybe it’s the same with us? Maybe it’s just a sign of modern times? Players that earn so much money and have so much power just don’t care once their real prize and motivation is no longer available, I dread to think the outcome of games for the rest of the season if we managed to get beat on Saturday against Millwall.

ive not seen a single pundit say anything complimentary about everton this season

if anything they just keep saying we have been underperforming and have spent so much money

one even said that when we win its not even convincing

every pundit literally thinks we are crap
They would not very good pundits if they said anything different mate,because we are, absolute crap!

926911720.jpg.0.jpg

Can't really believe I will ever get a sustained level of excitement and sense of belief in Everton again in my lifetime. It just seems to rumble on season after season with the same old, same old. Different managers/coaches/players but it always comes down to the same thing - lack of style, passion, belief. It's like the club saps the strength from everyone including the fans who despite it have to be amongst the best supporters in Europe and which says summat given we have had no tangible success in the past twenty odd years. Masochistic? No! Born NOT manufactured.

ive not seen a single pundit say anything complimentary about everton this season

if anything they just keep saying we have been underperforming and have spent so much money

What else is new? Been like that for years.

They are merely stating the obvious :(

I also notice that who ever we play the commentator turns into the number one fan of the team were playing.

Sure I heard the commentator singing when the saints go marching on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.