This club is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see this thread's title, I want to add teh words, "a sick joke!"

I apologize if this was done in an earlier post, but I couldn't be bothered to check if someone had already done it.

We should of not spent a bean on FS for sure. Tosun and co look like another waste of money.

Someone who wasn't sacked twice on the bounce for doing a crap job?

Someone who didn't drink pints of gravy.

I can't believe people are even defending Silva. Have you seen the club's that are infront of and around us currently? Under Silva we have picked up less points than even the gravy drinker. After a crap load more investment and players coming in. And I see zero progress both in terms of points, position in the table. And even the football is a bit crap. He should never have been first choice.

But you’d probably take Mourhinio.

Very true.

You don’t have to win trophies to show progress. Trophies don’t provide immunity from oblivion (see Blackburn). For now, I’d be happy just to have people talk about us as an up and coming new swashbuckling side. I’ve advocated patience with Marco and hope he does improve things. A lingering worry though is his complete lack of personality and charisma. I know this is football and not a personality contest but I fear he just doesn’t have the magnetism to sell our project to potential blockbuster signings...

But isn't that what Brands is here for?

Sigh, take your own advice and reread his post, it was referring to Elstone and Kenwright being here still in a present tense, only one of which is true, nothing to do with length of Moshiri's time here, not that you needed to jump on what was being said anyway
It just wasn’t tho, was it? Re read and tell me where he , even hinted he was saying now! What he said was , “ he should of got rid , as soon as he arrived “ !

Could be worse could be Liverpool fans wishing their own players dead again tonight. I would say they are the club that should be called a joke

But isn't that what Brands is here for?

But Brands still has to introduce the players to the manager!

You could appoint the best DoF in the world into a club but if you then have to introduce this hot ambitious young player to a Sam Allerdyce shape manager, the deal is at risk of not going through! (Not comparing Marco to BFS, just illustrating my point that it’s the manager that ultimately sells the club and project to a potential recruit!)

Last edited:

2900c990a0990a597ce7ecd3e0945645.png

Calm down

Disappointing of course, but we have also shown a few signs at times that please. We can go forward more, though that is not hard after last season. The new players look good and if we can start to clear out the deadwood then we will improve. It is a long process and we will be plop at times, but stick with it. January is a tough month for getting decent players in, but lets see what they do (or who they shift out) The summer will tell if they really mean to make us grow. To be honest, we are not going to be taking on the big guns any time soon, but if we can improve bit by bit we could end up a decent side. We are a very frustrating team to support, but we are blues and not flag waving bells. Lincoln next, and you all can go mental if we lose that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.