This club is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Behaviour
you are a war mongering nation of obese tramps

merry christmas x

Says the Brits the nation who the sun never sets, who colonized, raped and pillaged At its height By 1922 the British Empire held sway over about 458 million people, one-quarter of the world's population at the time, and covered more than 33,700,000 km2, almost a quarter of the Earth's total land area.
it's almost 2020 we evolve and adapt. We aren't all war monger's. but we are just another off shoot colony of yours.

Do something then.

Gave my ticket up today mate and won't be going back anytime soon.

I also protested against Bill years back but fans moaned when a couple of nasty fans shouted at him through some gate.

If Moshiri has any hopes of filling even a 52k stadium he needs to start leading like a proper owner.

No more expected loss comments or stupid managerial appointments.

...I take it we got beat.
It was Everton in a nutshell.
We go 1-0 up and we start to have some hope.
Then our keeper decides he wants to tackle our defender and our lead is gone.
Then we have a goal wrongly ruled out.
Then we gift them another. And another. And another.
Then we get one back, tiny bit of hope reemerges of a comeback.
Then we gift them two more to rub salt in the wounds.

That is modern day Everton in one match.

We win on Wednesday the 4 teams directly above dont 3 of which are playing sky 6 we will be 7th have played everyone once. We would have taken that at the start of the season. Everyone wanted us to go at the Sky 6 unfortunately playing that way might get you a hiding or 2. Still think we will finish 7th and have 10 more points than last season by the end. If any games were costly it was the Newcastle and Watford win them both and we would be 7th on same number of points as United 3 points clear of 8th as Watford would have one less. We need a goalscorer and urgently.

Says the Brits the nation who the sun never sets, who colonized, raped and pillaged At its height By 1922 the British Empire held sway over about 458 million people, one-quarter of the world's population at the time, and covered more than 33,700,000 km2, almost a quarter of the Earth's total land area.
it's almost 2020 we evolve and adapt. We aren't all war monger's. but we are just another off shoot colony of yours.

No mate, says 1 guy on a football forum after a big loss. Maybe today isn't the day for this.

Gave my ticket up today mate and won't be going back anytime soon.

I also protested against Bill years back but fans moaned when a couple of nasty fans shouted at him through some gate.

If Moshiri has any hopes of filling even a 52k stadium he needs to start leading like a proper owner.

No more expected loss comments or stupid managerial appointments.

Can I have your ticket for the next few home games except Bournemouth cos I have one for that already?

We win on Wednesday the 4 teams directly above dont 3 of which are playing sky 6 we will be 7th have played everyone once. We would have taken that at the start of the season. Everyone wanted us to go at the Sky 6 unfortunately playing that way might get you a hiding or 2. Still think we will finish 7th and have 10 more points than last season by the end. If any games were costly it was the Newcastle and Watford win them both and we would be 7th on same number of points as United 3 points clear of 8th as Watford would have one less. We need a goalscorer and urgently.

Because we’re so good away from home.

Personally I think the club are very useful, Kane and Son have made my fantasy team look great for Christmas. Cheers blues!

Have you been spending time with @Joey66 by any chance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.