They're throwing themselves off of their balconies

Status
Not open for further replies.
This comment made me laugh so much "Doesn't matter anyway. Should have been at least 4-0 with the team we put out then. Need Arbeloa back on the squad asap"

[Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] lol

lollol

Agreed.

If there was ever going to be 4 goals scored by one side in that match, it wasn't going to be by Liverpool that's for sure.

Fantasy land the lot of them.

Never celebrated a goal like it
couldnt get a ticket
but we had the whole hare and the hounds mental was sensational

I love thiss clubbbbb

goin sundayyy cannot wait COYBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

EVEFRTONNN, Oh We Love EVERTONNNNNN

a selection from RAWK:

[Poor language removed] bunch of c*nts.
Hate Webb,
f*cking benny stupid tackle
bad marking by skrtel

This is a bullshit result. Everton didn't deserve anything from this

piss poor

Another bent referee, utter f*cking shithouse

Inept performance.
Inept manager.
Inept players.

actually burst into tears here.
its never gonna happen is it

That wasn't a foul. Benayoun missed the tackle, the attacker fell over himself

[Poor language removed] off

c**t

Shithouse. that wasn't even a foul

im going to cry

My week ruined.... We could win 5-1, but the fact that that utter utter **** Cahill scored just [Poor language removed] it all up..

It was an obvious free kick. Banayoun you are a league lead costing [Poor language removed].

Can we somehow fit "you have won [Poor language removed] all for the last twenty odd years you classless, talentless, ******** [Poor language removed]" in to a song?

How many f*cking times do we have to endure this f*cking [Poor language removed]

This is a bullshit result. Everton didn't deserve anything from this

1 shot on target. Not good enough I'm afraid

We have a right to be kinda angry about that and vent it. (Except for the guy criticising Benayoun for being a Jew, moron)

We have a right to be kinda angry about that and vent it. (Except for the guy criticising Benayoun for being a Jew, moron)

I read some things on their about black africans all looking the same (about yakubu) and wasnt best pleased.

really glad of this place and its zero tolerance to racial hatred.

Never celebrated a goal like it
couldnt get a ticket
but we had the whole hare and the hounds mental was sensational

I love thiss clubbbbb

goin sundayyy cannot wait COYBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

EVEFRTONNN, Oh We Love EVERTONNNNNN

Same here mate. I was the only Everton shirt in a pub full of southern shandy swilling kopites. Oh what a beautiful moment when Timmy nodded that goal in ;) lol

I read some things on their about black africans all looking the same (about yakubu) and wasnt best pleased.

really glad of this place and its zero tolerance to racial hatred.

Yeah - like the rest of the world Africans have 2 eyes, 2 legs and a brain... (well actually the brain bit is a contentious issue in other parts of the world, mostly near Tromso, Bergen, Stavanger...) :)

reading their forum literally makes me ill, the pure ignorance and hatred is scary, they actually expect every call, moan and cry about every little thing its so sad, horrible bunch on there.

couldnt of wished for a better birthday present .... red [Poor language removed] drop 2 points and there fans are pissed off FUCKEN PARTYYYYYYYY

Some things never change at Analfield.

Kemlyn Road stands emptying before the final whistle.

" sit down yer bums,sit down yer bums,sit down"

They're basically geordies without the stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.