They're throwing themselves off of their balconies

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 pages of moaning.

Kopites.

It's crap like that that makes me glad I don't support the [Poor language removed].

Torres really should have scored in the first half, no question. Benayoun shouldn't have fouled, and Webb made one of the most [Poor language removed] outrageously incorrect decisions in turning down that penalty. Absolute disgrace. A bloody child would have seen that as a blatant shove. He didn't hand the match to Everton and it's not his fault we drew, but by god he made some real incompetent decisions against us out there.

My God Keane was invisible today. As soon as Torres went off just felt like something was going wrong. Can't blame Rafael for taking him off either. Defending was what let us down in the end. 1-0 should have been enough, just a real sloppy challenge and a brain-fade defending.

[Poor language removed] gutted. We just keep adding more and more pressure on ourselves really.

bless

This comment made me laugh so much "Doesn't matter anyway. Should have been at least 4-0 with the team we put out then. Need Arbeloa back on the squad asap"

[Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] lol

Re: Liverpool - Everton - Post Match Depression (1-1)
« Reply #727 on: Yesterday at 11:47:47 PM »

To be fair even united drew with them.. they maye be cheating pricks but they played alot better than us, and is it just or did you all let out a loud wimper when you seen aurelios name on the team-sheet? i know dossena's been cack but aurelios face actualy pisses me off now.
we played long [Poor language removed] balls all game which worked once and torres missed, why did we keep at it if the tactic didnt [Poor language removed] work :S

my favourite post so far

Status
Not open for further replies.