2020/21 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought we’d get a fee for Aaron Lennon and we did. He still has premier league experience and it’s not like his legs have gone and he doesn’t try. He could still do a job at another club and with that being said I think we could move him on.

Almost certainly kicked his last ball for the club. How on earth did he score so many goals for Arsenal? Can definitely see a Villa or Fulham taking him off our hands.

Almost certainly kicked his last ball for the club. How on earth did he score so many goals for Arsenal? Can definitely see a Villa or Fulham taking him off our hands.

I suspect that the answer is that he was surrounded by a lot more quality there than he was last season.

This gives me actual hope that he will come good for us if forced into duty. Where he let us down was often the final touch, and we won't be asking for that nearly as often.

His days look numbered here. Can see a Fulham type club coming in for him. Think he’d jump at a chance at a return to London as well and would be a good signing for them. I wish him well if he does move on.

I just don't see anyone paying a transfer fee plus his wages.

The same thought applies to everyone on the Dodgy List.
The wages are the issue. Assuming he goes to a mid/lower table club, they just won't pay him the salary he's on at Everton. He has to weigh it up. One more year on big money, but in the background. Or perhaps a decent salary and a 3 year deal.

Deservedly out of the squad following his recent efforts in the cup and of course his terrible performances in general since joining us. Contract up in 9 months, perfect time to get rid. Nice fella, bye very much a nothing player now.

Shame about Theo, we were desperately short on pace when we signed him and it did solve a problem momentarily, 2 goals on his debut against Leicester, needed to keep those levels of performance, absolutely nothing against him, in my opinion if he does go can still do a job for someone, agree with above posts I’m sure he would jump at a return to London, Fulham May be a good fit as suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.