2019/20 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway I think Carlo is liking the 442, with 2 widers, I suspect that will be the route he goes down, Bernie and Iwobi are gonna have to fit in that on the wing or find somewhere else to play football.
He's doing it for now because it is what suits us. Our two best players this season are both strikers and we have no real midfield to speak of. This is the only way to get results. So I don't know that it is something that he is super committed to, but it is hard to imagine us moving on from DCL and Richarlison up top together.

Still think his decision making let's him down and his final ball but all round he can play.
He won’t be first choice next season. And I’m sure 2 of these 4. Will be off the wage bill, Schneiderlin, siggurdsson, Delph and Walcott. Maybe 3 of them. If the club get takers.

And in not fully convinced, Bernard and iwobi will be battling out for the left hand side next season.

Carlo at Napoli played a midfielder wide, sometimes even 2. So maybe that’s the way he will go for one of the wide roles next season.

He won’t be first choice next season. And I’m sure 2 of these 4. Will be off the wage bill, Schneiderlin, siggurdsson, Delph and Walcott. Maybe 3 of them. If the club get takers.

And in not fully convinced, Bernard and iwobi will be battling out for the left hand side next season.

Carlo at Napoli played a midfielder wide, sometimes even 2. So maybe that’s the way he will go for one of the wide roles next season.
I wouldn't sell Walcott. Our depth in his position is currently either a RB out of position who can't handle it or a player more at home on the left switching across. Or I guess Richarlison moving out of position too.

I'd say sign a replacement, I really like the idea of Ismaila Sarr, and have them compete for the spot.

I wouldn't sell Walcott. Our depth in his position is currently either a RB out of position who can't handle it or a player more at home on the left switching across. Or I guess Richarlison moving out of position too.

I'd say sign a replacement, I really like the idea of Ismaila Sarr, and have them compete for the spot.
Not sure how he’s done at Watford. To be honest I think he will stay as cover to, just wonder if a bid came in that was to good to turn down,

Not sure how he’s done at Watford. To be honest I think he will stay as cover to, just wonder if a bid came in that was to good to turn down,
What's too good to turn down? Because I'd say selling him at a loss isn't worthwhile and it feels impossible that we would get enough to break even.

Status
Not open for further replies.