2019/20 Theo Walcott

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £70m
Anyway I think Carlo is liking the 442, with 2 widers, I suspect that will be the route he goes down, Bernie and Iwobi are gonna have to fit in that on the wing or find somewhere else to play football.
He's doing it for now because it is what suits us. Our two best players this season are both strikers and we have no real midfield to speak of. This is the only way to get results. So I don't know that it is something that he is super committed to, but it is hard to imagine us moving on from DCL and Richarlison up top together.

TimHowardsBeardJuice

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Still think his decision making let's him down and his final ball but all round he can play.
he stretches the defense out of shape with his pacy runs forward. It’s a shame that he can’t cross or shoot very well when he gets down there but he seems to have some utility

Stephenlloyd

Player Valuation: £25m
Still think his decision making let's him down and his final ball but all round he can play.
He won’t be first choice next season. And I’m sure 2 of these 4. Will be off the wage bill, Schneiderlin, siggurdsson, Delph and Walcott. Maybe 3 of them. If the club get takers.

And in not fully convinced, Bernard and iwobi will be battling out for the left hand side next season.

Carlo at Napoli played a midfielder wide, sometimes even 2. So maybe that’s the way he will go for one of the wide roles next season.

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £70m
He won’t be first choice next season. And I’m sure 2 of these 4. Will be off the wage bill, Schneiderlin, siggurdsson, Delph and Walcott. Maybe 3 of them. If the club get takers.

And in not fully convinced, Bernard and iwobi will be battling out for the left hand side next season.

Carlo at Napoli played a midfielder wide, sometimes even 2. So maybe that’s the way he will go for one of the wide roles next season.
I wouldn't sell Walcott. Our depth in his position is currently either a RB out of position who can't handle it or a player more at home on the left switching across. Or I guess Richarlison moving out of position too.

I'd say sign a replacement, I really like the idea of Ismaila Sarr, and have them compete for the spot.

Stephenlloyd

Player Valuation: £25m
I wouldn't sell Walcott. Our depth in his position is currently either a RB out of position who can't handle it or a player more at home on the left switching across. Or I guess Richarlison moving out of position too.

I'd say sign a replacement, I really like the idea of Ismaila Sarr, and have them compete for the spot.
Not sure how he’s done at Watford. To be honest I think he will stay as cover to, just wonder if a bid came in that was to good to turn down,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks