2018/19 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he never missed - in terms of percentages a squared pass was 100% goal - him taking it on was 70% ...

For me the issue is he is incredibly selfish... the number of times he's taken on ridiculous shots is beyond comprehension.
Maybe that's why he slotted, no one is going to pass there.

No he never missed - in terms of percentages a squared pass was 100% goal - him taking it on was 70% ...

For me the issue is he is incredibly selfish... the number of times he's taken on ridiculous shots is beyond comprehension.

A 1 v 1 against David De Gea is not 70% success rate, its 50/50 at best.

So let me guess this straight: people are actually questioning or debating the fact that Walcott didn't square it, rather than applaud the merits of the goal?

Walcott has been devoid of confidence, especially in front of goal, which has meant he's missed some gilt edged chances; his goal yesterday may rectify this.

Glass half-full or glass half-empty? Some people on here probably would prefer to moan that their glass isn't full or the fact that they've even got a glass.

There's a lot to be said about Theodore and I don't think he's anywhere near a first teamer but you don't look half irrational and odd criticising him scoring that one on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.