2018/19 Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
A load of nonsense posts about Theo Walcott, culminating on viewing him as helping against the RS attack...as a wide forward?!?!?!

And I'M the boring one lol

Overrated.
You do know the man marking him would be Robertson who has 8 assists this season. Once again Zat ignores facts to make a point.

You do know the man marking him would be Robertson who has 8 assists this season. Once again Zat ignores facts to make a point.

And yet Robertson is a left back who doesnt man mark...not one of their pacy forwards as you stated earlier.

Not sure why youre replying to me and then addressing me in the 3rd person.

Too much Walcott frazzled your brain i guess.

And yet Robertson is a left back who doesnt man mark...not one of their pacy forwards as you stated earlier.

lol

lol

The difference between those players and Walcott has got nothing to do with which club they supported but to do with the stomach for a fight. He should be off to China, it would appear he already has the Chinese sense of politeness.

He is extremely polite. One more young English player who never fulfilled their potential. He's got to do USA or china now, he's tried his best, and if he couldn't make it at Arsenal and now at Everton then he's done. Even in our bad team, he could have scored 5-6 last season and at least 12 by now t his year

I wonder if when he wakes up in the morning he has a look at himself and thinks he needs to move because its becoming embarassing.

If i was able to get to the games id be booing his name and every single touch of the ball...

Inappropriate Behaviour
I wonder if when he wakes up in the morning he has a look at himself and thinks he needs to move because its becoming embarassing.

If i was able to get to the games id be booing his name and every single touch of the ball...

Whopper.

And I would be telling you to pipe right down.

And im fairly sure he looks at his pay cheque every week and thinks "Its sound here".

Status
Not open for further replies.