Votes: 690 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 241 23.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 112 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Money is always an issue unless you’re Man City and I’ve seen nothing to date that says money isn’t an issue for us. Please name me out and out pacy wide men who are playing in the Premier League regularly past 30.

He's not that though. He prefers to play central but, because he has pace and can actually cross a ball, he's been played wide.
He scores goals and his pace means teams back off (helps our snail like defence).
It's good for me.

Respect everyones views on this, but the lad can play, he's done it consistently over the years, is exciting to watch and I honestly believe he needed a change to get his personal mojo back. Yes he's had injuries, but name me a decent wide man that hasn't?
Pace is his fame, and he's still rapid, but he can finish too!!
This is January folks and I am delighted with the two signings we've made, I also don't feel we've paid over the odds in the current climate, maybe even a couple of bargains! Time will tell, but let's get behind Cenk and Theo got rest of the season and see if BS can suprise us all with a new mentality and attacking style. You never know! Let's judge in June and cheer till then.
COYB forever!!!!!

characters_smurf_020-300x300.png

Lols at United, City, Chelsea if they sign 29 year old Alexis Sanchez.

The fools.
Its not Theo's age that is the problem. It's the fact he had a very bad injury. There's no guarantee Bolasie will be the same. If given the choice would you still pay 20 odd million for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.