Votes: 690 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 241 23.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 112 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their fan base also want to sack their most successful manager ever having won 3 trophies in 4 years

they honestly are a deluded bunch, think the league owes them one for playing "pretty football" as well as thinking they are big enough to hang onto sanchez

Just read on twitter that he's a boyhood RS fan. Probably their fans on the wind, but it did make me throw up in my mouth a bit.

Was an arsenal fan and Henry was his hero .. was a massive reason in turning down Chelsea who tried signing him before he even made his saints debut

He is extremely intelligent. Not a Messi brain, but just watch him, he hardly EVER gets flagged offside. I've said it before on here, but IMO he makes some of the most intelligent runs of any English footballer. The space he creates for other people is brilliant.

If he signs... just watch how much more space they will be for the likes of Sig and Rooney. He drags defenders out of position

Doesn't take intelligence not to be caught offside when you can give the defender 3 yards and still burn them with pace. He used to run the 100m in 10.5 seconds when he was 16 ..

I really don't understand why people don't want him here.we haven't had a proper scoring winger since Kanchelskis.
Massive for me would be that with Walcott and Bolasie, Sigurdsson will have to play in the middle where he should be and not out wide. I don't see how a side with those 3 feeding a a striker doesn't score goals.
We need to sign him quickly or this could be another Giroud fiasco leaving no time for other signings.

Was an arsenal fan and Henry was his hero .. was a massive reason in turning down Chelsea who tried signing him before he even made his saints debut
NOPE

Theo Walcott: Why I'm a Liverpool Fan (lfc.tv)
Paul Rogers 20 June 2006

Theo Walcott might be a newcomer to the international set-up but the Arsenal striker has revealed how as a young Liverpool fan he once met his Kop heroes - including current England team-mate Michael Owen - thanks to Chelsea, of all clubs.

The youngster - rated the most exciting prospect to emerge in English football since Wayne Rooney - has never hidden the fact that he's a massive Liverpool supporter and even when Chelsea laid out the red carpet for him as a youngster, he used the opportunity to meet his real idols.

"I was playing in a tournament for Swindon when Southampton and Chelsea showed an interest," recalls Walcott. "Chelsea invited me to be a ball-boy for a game against Liverpool and it was fantastic to meet my heroes Michael Owen and Robbie Fowler.

"I was a Liverpool fan simply because my dad followed them. Unfortunately I wasn't born when the team had their golden era, but I enjoyed watching the likes of Michael Owen, Robbie Fowler and Steve McManaman when I was growing up. When Liverpool won the Champions League last year, I went mad. I was shouting so loud I think I woke up the entire village where I live!"

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N152659060620-1035.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.