The worst possible Everton manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serbian Fat Sam: Nenad Milovanovic
7262bce8365496bfd40c5044014c521508aa1a9f.jpg

Although he guided Mladost Lučani to Europa League last season, and that club is from a place of 4000 people.

Worst possible manager is Brendan Rodgers potentially.

Absolute terrible manager who would arrive with the media making him out to be fantastic.

Mike Walker, Walter Smith - yep Big Sams up there with those two!

On the basis the January signings the money spent hid intrangegece to oust the youth out - The DOF is culpable too

I agree. He'd immediately put in place a 5 Year Plan to bring us up to the level of the world's superpowers and his fitness regime at Gulag Finch Farm would soon whip our boys into shape. His press conferences would be something to behold and we would be guaranteed the support of Mr Corbyn and his acolytes, making Uncle Joe untouchable no matter what calamitous results we have.
Davy K would have been sent to Siberia long ago.

Of course I looked on the interweb for the worst all-time football managers and Mike Walker is at #22, but the real story to my surprise was that sitting at a very unhealthy #6 worst manager ever was none other than Samuel Lee.

I like the idea of Joe Stalin.......'Shoot or get shot' with snipers in the top balcony to shoot any player you passes sideways.......

Lets get this into perspective, if Stalin was in charge nobody be working at Goodison for fear of touching the door handles.

Status
Not open for further replies.