The worst possible Everton manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of Joe Stalin.......'Shoot or get shot' with snipers in the top balcony to shoot any player you passes sideways.......

I agree. He'd immediately put in place a 5 Year Plan to bring us up to the level of the world's superpowers and his fitness regime at Gulag Finch Farm would soon whip our boys into shape. His press conferences would be something to behold and we would be guaranteed the support of Mr Corbyn and his acolytes, making Uncle Joe untouchable no matter what calamitous results we have.

Tony Pulis (you hate Allardyce? You'll miss him with TP!)
At least Pulis have a little of passion in him. He's a dinosaur, he's a very rigid manager and his sides plays woeful football, but he's committed and work hard. Alardyce just doesn't care and he's interested only in his payroll.

Off the cuff

Ex Everton - , Koeman , Walker , Smith

others - Warnock , Pulis , Hughes , Rodgers , Benitez , Hodgson , Mc Carthy , Mc Claren , Southgate , Pardew

Really Can’t stand Pardew or mark Hughes and historically billy McNeill relegated two teams in a season . I also hated mike walker with a passion​

1) Splice the genetic material from Koeman and BFS to create a woman.
2) Splice the genetic material of Mike Walker and Walter Smith to create a man.
3) Mate the two creations to create another woman.
4) Mate that woman with Ian Dowie and then present the hideously deformed, drooling half-wit as our next manager wearing an Everton top and a hessian sack on its head.

Status
Not open for further replies.