The Vaults

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let it be known that our forum hero @davek was once again proven correct in his concerns Everton would end up with a Pop Gun Attack.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/are-we-going-to-end-up-with-a-pop-gun-attack.97318/

Vaulting can also be useful show wisdom and foresight, things which are abundant from Mr Vek despite some of you trying to malign him.
The Pitchfork and Torch waving Lemon does have his moments for sure ;)

as for the post, those heady days of summer with the wil he/won't he of Sandro as if he was the second coming of something that came first.
Simpler times, I think we all wasted many a minute checking on news of one of the worst strikers we ever got lol

The Pitchfork and Torch waving Lemon does have his moments for sure ;)

as for the post, those heady days of summer with the wil he/won't he of Sandro as if he was the second coming of something that came first.
Simpler times, I think we all wasted many a minute checking on news of one of the worst strikers we ever got lol
Also sure I went all in on Sandro too. We were just dead excited and gonna live forever.

The reality is the human race has been at war with one another since the days of tribes of cavemen.

We'll never as a species be fully in agreement with one another why its best to let people be.

Why I try refrain from debating with the metropolitan elite of the left or those on the far right - neither will ever accept the centrist position and I shouldn't expect them to either.

There’s that much, the real problem, is knowing where to start really.

Status
Not open for further replies.