The Toffees Shop is OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Quick update, I just added a Redbubble Shop too. They have a great assortment of accessories and non-t-shirt
and hoodie items. Not doing apparel at the moment because, weirdly, they don't allow me to customize the colors. So, for instance, I put one design up and when I viewed the store there's a picture of a guy wearing a RED shirt. Yeah, no.

Anyway, here's the link: Toffees Shop Redbubble Store

And some pretty pictures to show you a sample. UTFT!

throw-blankets-1200x600.png

TS-TY-HH-TWITTER.png

WALL-ART-PARTISAN-1200X600.png

tapestry-clock-1200x600.png

work-67064757-iphone-snap-case.jpg

work-67077563-clock.jpg

Attachments

• WALL-ART-PARTISAN-1200X600.png
    WALL-ART-PARTISAN-1200X600.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 54
Also, I do post a lot of updates on social media. I don't want to abuse the good graces of the GOT board by posting new stuff all the time here, so would definitely encourage anyone interested to follow:

Instagram: @thetoffeesshop
Facebook: @toffeesshop
Twitter: @shoptoffees

Cheers. Here's hoping Everton continue staying in and around. League is wide open this year!

What are the sizings of the t-shirts like JD? In my past experience American XL tends to be a bit "roomier" than UK XL, is it the same with these?

Some nice stuff on the site mate ;)

Also, I do post a lot of updates on social media. I don't want to abuse the good graces of the GOT board by posting new stuff all the time here, so would definitely encourage anyone interested to follow:

Instagram: @thetoffeesshop
Facebook: @toffeesshop
Twitter: @shoptoffees

Cheers. Here's hoping Everton continue staying in and around. League is wide open this year!

No worries.

Also, sign up to their email newsletter.

That way you can get all the ad hoc updates in the same way we update ourselves with our own shop.

I'm going to close this now. Good luck with it Johnny.

Status
Not open for further replies.