The Toffees Shop is OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnydawg68

Chairperson, People's Front of Saint Domingo
Alright, lads? Hope you degenerates are hanging in there. Soz I started a new little venture. www.toffeesshop.com.com. Danny was kind enough to give me permission to post. Now I know there are loads of online places to buy Everton stuff. But I'm really proud of what I've put together so I'll hope you'll give it some consideration when you think about getting some new clobber.

Most of my designs are kind of in a vintage advertising style. But there's some plain old fun stuff too. Right now I have T-shirts, Hoodies, 1 hat, and some phone cases. Will be adding more. I have loads of designs ready to go, but I didn't want to overwhelm people at first.

So would love it if you would stroll over to www.toffeeshop.com and at least have a looksy. Even if you don't buy anything, I really do value feedback. You can reply to this thread. What you love, what you don't love, stuff you'd buy if it was available, or just general feedback.

Put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into getting this up. Everything you see. The designs, the website, everything I did on my own over the last month, so really hoping Blues will take to it. This is all stuff I would buy.

As a token of my gratitude for GOT and this place over the years (I know I haven't been as active on here lately, but life has thrown a lot of challenges my way over the last year) I'm going to offer everyone on here a discount code for November 30 on. Anyone who purchases through Sunday gets 20% off anyway. But for you lot, I'll give you 20% off your first purchase even if it's after Sunday. Use GOT20 at checkout.

Plus I have a referral program set up. So you'll get your own custom URL you can share on Social Media, via email, or by carrier pigeon. If someone buys using that link you both get a 20% off coupon.

Anyway, much like @chicoazul 's match previews, it's really the pictures that matter.

Vamos Everton. Up The Fkn Toffes.

everton-dna-white-middle-aged-man-tattoos-sitting-staring-left.png

Everton DNA Royal Blue B&C Unisex Male Model.png

UTFT-HIP-SENIOR-UNISEX.png

Everton Forever White Eco Hoodie Man Right Front.png

Mighty Toffees B&C Unisex white on hanger.png

bored-latina-beatles-black-shirt.png

Just a sample. Let me know what you think. x

Alright, lads? Hope you degenerates are hanging in there. Soz I started a new little venture. www.toffeesshop.com.com. Danny was kind enough to give me permission to post. Now I know there are loads of online places to buy Everton stuff. But I'm really proud of what I've put together so I'll hope you'll give it some consideration when you think about getting some new clobber.

Most of my designs are kind of in a vintage advertising style. But there's some plain old fun stuff too. Right now I have T-shirts, Hoodies, 1 hat, and some phone cases. Will be adding more. I have loads of designs ready to go, but I didn't want to overwhelm people at first.

So would love it if you would stroll over to www.toffeeshop.com and at least have a looksy. Even if you don't buy anything, I really do value feedback. You can reply to this thread. What you love, what you don't love, stuff you'd buy if it was available, or just general feedback.

Put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into getting this up. Everything you see. The designs, the website, everything I did on my own over the last month, so really hoping Blues will take to it. This is all stuff I would buy.

As a token of my gratitude for GOT and this place over the years (I know I haven't been as active on here lately, but life has thrown a lot of challenges my way over the last year) I'm going to offer everyone on here a discount code for November 30 on. Anyone who purchases through Sunday gets 20% off anyway. But for you lot, I'll give you 20% off your first purchase even if it's after Sunday. Use GOT20 at checkout.

Plus I have a referral program set up. So you'll get your own custom URL you can share on Social Media, via email, or by carrier pigeon. If someone buys using that link you both get a 20% off coupon.

Anyway, much like @chicoazul 's match previews, it's really the pictures that matter.

View attachment 109242
View attachment 109247

View attachment 109248
View attachment 109249
View attachment 109250
View attachment 109251

I would. Hope that helps

View attachment 109242
View attachment 109247

View attachment 109248
View attachment 109249
View attachment 109250
View attachment 109251

Some pretty nice designs there, and free shipping even to EU etc is a touch. Nice one. Would get the cap if I actually wore caps anymore!! Already got 2/3 that I don't wear! The page/link for the 1 Evertonian hoodie seems to br broken/missing tho?

Edit: Would love some GOT themed designs and/on a decent (large) beanie. Need to keep my noggin warm and stylish in summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.