The Super Tim Cahill Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duffy.jpg

Le Toux isn't a designated player.

Having said that, again, I don't believe MLS has ever paid a seven figure transfer fee. Perhaps someone with knowledge of the league could correct me. And Cahill isn't selling any more shirts than Henry and Marquez have/will, no value there for MLS.

Already resolved this earlier up..

Maybe the MLS see it as a chance to get an Australian hook for the MLS.

Already resolved this earlier up..

Maybe the MLS see it as a chance to get an Australian hook for the MLS.

Sorry, I read through the first pages and the last page...too lazy.

Probably not, but logic rarely has a place in the MLS transfer policy.

Would be better news for Everton if he was going elsewhere, imo.

Id actually say Hibbert has been one of the stand out players in pre season so far IMO, not that that means much. As for Cahill i hope this is true. Been a hero though.

Tim Cahill is a certified Legend, obviously. However, as many have stated, he hasn't been performing like the man he used to be. Additionally, we have Naismith now, Fellaini is moving towards an attacking mid role, and Barkley could gain more experience. If he doesn't leave, sweet. If he does, ok...

Cahills been amazing for us and maybe he does deserve to end his career at another team (at least the weather would be better). Defo be missed though.

Tim Cahill is a certified Legend, obviously. However, as many have stated, he hasn't been performing like the man he used to be. Additionally, we have Naismith now, Fellaini is moving towards an attacking mid role, and Barkley could gain more experience. If he doesn't leave, sweet. If he does, ok...

He's a legend. I hoped he'd never leave though. Anyone else almost forget bout Barkley?

I'd always hoped he'd have a farewell game like Big Dunc.

Eight years isn't quite enough for a testimonial is it?

Gutted if he goes. He'd have done us for at least 10 games next season, coming off the bench.

Made up for the price of £7million if it's true. He's no doubt one of my fav everton players ever but he's clearly past his best and i don't want to see him getting worse and worse at Everton and for his reputation to be knocked. I did always fear once his goals dried up what he could bring to the side and apart from hard work it's not much else really.

Status
Not open for further replies.