The Super Tim Cahill Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's covered mate, in s***e.

Fox once said to me that there's more chance of him playing RB than Coleman i think.

Hibbert and Neville are not good enough and massively on the decline respectively, RB is one of the most overrated positions in terms of importance to a modern team.

Naismith can do a job on the right by all accounts.
I was hoping that Coleman got to be first pick RB this season. With Rodwell and Gibson likely to be defensive midfielders, there is more than enough cover for when he raids up the right flank.

He does seem to be getting better with age, its like he suddenly hit 30 and gained confidence.

I dont mind him these days, but lets assume hes not utterly gash, hes not getting any younger.

The thing is, in my lifetime, there has not been a better right back for us. That says a lot about the quality we've had down the years.

hibbo is a legend plus last year was his best year at the club so as far as im concerned right bk is his to lose for current season

Shane Duffy just tweeted 'this man is a legend' and then the picture was Cahill.....

Bill Kenwright just tweeted 'This needs filling' and then the picture was this....

images

its deffo true my mate just text me he works as a scout for everton hes in talks with them and also in talks with a club in qatar .and he said owen was at finch farm today

IS TRUE OWEN AT FINCH FARM. HE TOOK OLYMPIC TORCH FROM BATTERSEA, PAST ROBERTO AYALA, AROUND A 13 YEAR OLD GOALY....THEN UP TO FINCH FARM....WHERE HIS HAMSTRING SNAPPED.

Rubbish, not only could cahilll noit travel ffrom scotland to New York and complete a deal i such little time, but NYRB have three DP's... Marquez, Le TOux and Henry.

Le Toux isn't a designated player.

Having said that, again, I don't believe MLS has ever paid a seven figure transfer fee. Perhaps someone with knowledge of the league could correct me. And Cahill isn't selling any more shirts than Henry and Marquez have/will, no value there for MLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.