The Sunday Sermon ; Graeme Sharp .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good read, sir. Almost took as long to read as his autobiography " Sharpy ". A true Everton legend . I was in Upper Gwladys and had a cracking view of his title-winning goal. Unlike some strikers , today, who hit the floor dramatically if a defender says " BOO ! " to them, Sharpy would take no $hit and could give it back in equal measure. He even refers to him and Gray being nicknamed the " Bruise Brothers ". Like I , and many people say , he is an Everton legend and all-time great. However, a bloke I used to work with didn't rate him at all :blink:. Maybe some people are just born stupid , eh ?

Good read, sir. Almost took as long to read as his autobiography " Sharpy ". A true Everton legend . I was in Upper Gwladys and had a cracking view of his title-winning goal. Unlike some strikers , today, who hit the floor dramatically if a defender says " BOO ! " to them, Sharpy would take no $hit and could give it back in equal measure. He even refers to him and Gray being nicknamed the " Bruise Brothers ". Like I , and many people say , he is an Everton legend and all-time great. However, a bloke I used to work with didn't rate him at all :blink:. Maybe some people are just born stupid , eh ?

They are , lad .

Nice one .

Brilliant as usual,you have a knack off me seeing everything you write.You need a book deal sorting sir and a job at the echo,you are truly wasted [Poor language removed] francis is so yesterday you are the future

Hahahaha ...

Ohhh, I'm SOOOO the Future alright , kid ...

You also, ALWAYS Big these Up ,...

Great read mate,

lmao at 'r/s tawt johnson' as I know the reason.

Didn't we win the league against QPR though ? I seem to remember the trophy presentation being a couple of days later against West Brom ?

Great read mate,

Didn't we win the league against QPR though ? I seem to remember the trophy presentation being a couple of days later against West Brom ?

We did beat Qpr to become champions your right but we will have to forgive mr ball cos he is a genius on the old history of our club.

Great read mate,

Hahaha ,..

Might be right , kid .

You'll know the late night bits , I mis-spell an' get me facts wrong ...!!!

Hahaha .

Yeah , that Mufuka Johnson . You DO know the reason , an' you WILL concur that he is a TAWT !!!

Nice one , Dude ... Even Sharp's had a read of this one ...

GET THE FUK !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.