The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
itll be a sleeper !!! someone totally out of the blue would have liked us to get niang but he seems to be gone to milan would like us to get another cm in which would free up the big fella

Hoping everyones right with the 'sleeper' theory, would hate us to finish such a positive window with paying for dross like adam or doyle.
would be genius if Moyesie gets some beast of an unknown, like when he was after essien from his first club years ago.

Still happy with how its gone and I'll be amazed if we dont get a loanee or 2 as well.

Im abit scared of tottenhams modric cash

This. They'll end up a way better team for it. Lloris is absolutely amazing and he'll be the finest keeper in the land for the next 10 years. Then they'll still have 20-odd million to spend...

DAVIDMOYES will come back and light up this thread sending the entire wibbly wobbly hyperweb crashing 'round his ankles

Fourth Official doesn't claim to be an Agent.

They just give info over they have heard. No airs or graces (is that even the right saying?!).

By all accounts the two of them (ones an Evertonian I beleive) are decent people.

The others though...oh my.

Status
Not open for further replies.