The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can spot this a mile away
Barton comes on a free Felli goes to united for £20 mill odd etc we don't spend the money tell me I'm wrong but its Everton and kenwright and co here

"You guys. But I don't take a wage you guys."

bill-kenwright-everton-cropped

There's a video a few pages back of him doing an interview where he's laying into the owner and management of Newcastle. It's actually really interesting and quite funny in parts, but only because its got nothing to do with us. When I saw him lose his head on the last day of the season at Man City I was laughing, but again only because I didn't care about it. If he was on TV having a go at EFC or if he got a 9 match ban while playing for us we'd all be fuming, and rightly so.

cant see this happening,not a bad player at all ,and i think are squad lacks a bit of a nasty streak,look at when kev got done by that rat in the derby game i was going nuts for somebody to snap him nobody stepped up, barton the type of player we need but maybe not the type of man ,unless he has mellowed with age like we all do ?
to big a risk for us and him every [Poor language removed] in town would have his card marked for there 2 minutes of fame on youtube,he comes across quite well on tv to give him his due

I suppose we could take him for the derby games and bring him on after 85 minutes to break a few legs.

from the Kipper website.......................................At the Q&A in Buca di Beppo in San Francisco, Everton CEO Bobby Elstone told the Evertonians present that Man Utd had made a bid for Leighton Baines, but the bid had been rejected.Bobby said: "We consider the matter closed. We very much see Leighton as part of Everton's future and expect him to be with the club for a long time to come."What Do You Think?

from the Kipper website.......................................At the Q&A in Buca di Beppo in San Francisco, Everton CEO Bobby Elstone told the Evertonians present that Man Utd had made a bid for Leighton Baines, but the bid had been rejected.Bobby said: "We consider the matter closed. We very much see Leighton as part of Everton's future and expect him to be with the club for a long time to come."What Do You Think?

You can bet your sweet life there will be plenty of people on here who won't believe it .

The matter isnt closed untill the window shuts.

Theres a figure that United can bid and we will accept.

Even Baines himself said he doesnt know whats going to happen.

West Ham News ‏@WHUFC_News 34m

BREAKING NEWS: West Ham midfielder Mo Diame is understood to have rejected an approach from fellow Premier League side Everton. (KUMB) #WHU

cant see this happening,not a bad player at all ,and i think are squad lacks a bit of a nasty streak,look at when kev got done by that rat in the derby game i was going nuts for somebody to snap him nobody stepped up, barton the type of player we need but maybe not the type of man ,unless he has mellowed with age like we all do ?
to big a risk for us and him every [Poor language removed] in town would have his card marked for there 2 minutes of fame on youtube,he comes across quite well on tv to give him his due

I agree with this. Can't believe no one has injured saurez considering how much of a sly **** he is.

Which one? The one on the Everton fan in Thailand, the one on Dabo in a training session, the one where he stubbed a cigar out in a youth player's eye or the one where he battered some kid outside the Maccies in town?
Dirty little ********s sometimes need a kicking!

Status
Not open for further replies.