The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
44587_10151573716271452_622840816_n.jpg

If by pay-cut he means he'll also front the transfer fee as well then sound.

Part of me wants Barton just for the 2 derbies. I don't suppose we can loan him for those 2 particular matches........

martinez is only 4 weeks in and most are very happy that we invested a large amount of our transfer budget in to kone, alcaraz and robles thinking that they are a major improvement! and also that a 17 year old from barca is getting us champs league!! (though he does look good)

and now McCarthey and barton will improve us even more!!

christ how standards can slip so fast!!

i know how you feel mate

was gutted when we sold rooney and signed tim cahill from millwall, james beattie from southampton, john ruddy and frigging simon davies

what a pile of ****e they turned out to be...

If by pay-cut he means he'll also front the transfer fee as well then sound.

Part of me wants Barton just for the 2 derbies. I don't suppose we can loan him for those 2 particular matches........

He would last ten minutes in the first one and probably be banned by the time the second one comes around anyway.

I'd have him. It might be a defect in my decision making process but he's a player. On top of that he's a blue, I'm a sucker for that.

Fee transfer. Relatively low wages. Very good midfield cover. Snap the [Poor language removed] out of anything that moves in the derby.

He'd have a good attitude if he's playing for the club he supports.

Although I hate it when it says players will "take a huge pay cut" to join us. Makes us sound so small time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...to-Martinez-QPR-rebel-wants-join-Everton.html

Looks like this might have some legs to it as there is quote from his agent.

Wouldn't mind it too much as long as he doesn't act like a knob, I'm sure if he did join he'd be influenced by the other players into having a good attitude.

He'd be decent as a backup, he's also a blue like chico said.

An interesting development. I'm not entirely convinced whoring himself out will suffice, but there's traction now at least, if these agent's quotes are anything to go by.

He'd have a good attitude if he's playing for the club he supports.

Although I hate it when it says players will "take a huge pay cut" to join us. Makes us sound so small time.
Arteta took a paycut to join Arsenal. Does that make them smalltime?

Status
Not open for further replies.