The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAH LAD U LOVE BENT BUT U THINK DA OSMAN IS ****E HAHAHA

I'd take Bent in a heartbeat, he's exactly the type of striker that we never seem to go for (bar jelavic before he imploded) and Osman is ****e, his overall contribution to games is very poor, you could easily count 10 games a season when you forget he is even on the pitch

He doesn't even get a cap for his national side. Said it all.

With the fee of Baines, we should go for someone like Cissokho and there are still £8/9m left.

Yeah, he hasn't got a cap for Brazil so he must be gash.

Someone who got his only cap for France 3 years ago, though. BOSS.

Donovan might move for another Spring loan spell, but him being sold seems unlikely. MLS blocked the Shea transfer from FCD to Stoke until Stoke raised their bid; as mentioned previously, MLS won't sell their star player for such a low fee. Also, remember that in MLS points are relatively meaningless. All that matters is (1) getting into the playoffs and (2) winning them. Galaxy won't sell off their star player before winning the MLS playoffs (which, in the backwards MLS, happens during the Fall).

That said, I'd love to watch Donovan in blue. As a newcomer to the side, I missed his previous spells.

Last edited:
Yeah, he hasn't got a cap for Brazil so he must be gash.

Someone who got his only cap for France 3 years ago, though. BOSS.

Wait and see if he does sign. We should not sign players with low calibre. Players like Fellaini and Mirallas won't be impressed.

If there are better LB out there why shall we go for player with low calibre who we have never heard of?

And even Baines leaves, we still got Oviedo.

I've heard of Siquera. Sure plenty of people haven't heard of Cissokho. Oviedo isn't good enough (at the moment at least).

I don't mind Oviedo really, don't mind him oh, he's defo better than Baines at 22/23 if memory serves.

it seems like all we do is wait wait wait, I cannot wait any longer
first the manager now signings can we not just sack Martinez and go through the manager
thing again even if we just sign him back nextweek so something has happened
and we can fill our load back up all this wait and hope and we will end up signing alcaraz

ffs moyez

I don't mind Oviedo really, don't mind him oh, he's defo better than Baines at 22/23 if memory serves.

No way. Baines was a regular in the Premier League at that age and got a £6m move. Oviedo wouldn't go for more than 2 or 3 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.