The Sexy Six

Which player from the list is next to go?

• Keane

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Williams

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • Cuco

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • Klaassen

Votes: 28 17.7%
  • Schneiderlin

Votes: 36 22.8%
  • Bolasie

Votes: 18 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
..I doubt Keane will go. Williams has a punctured lung and broken ribs to recover from so I can’t see anything happening there soon. There didn’t appear a queue of clubs after Martina when he was released by Southampton. Klaassen, Schneiderlin and Bolasie are on mega bucks.

Went for Bolasie.

There should be an option to vote for them all as West Ham purchase all 6.

I'd think Williams would be next but with that injury I'm not so sure so I've gone fir Bolasie who i think we will shift out

Don’t think it will be any of them, my money is on Besic, some of them on the list, like Klassen and bolasie, clubs don’t want to buy, just loan, which I think will happen closer to deadline day, if at all. Keane won’t go and neither will Cuco, Williams may go, but it might be on loan to the swans, with us paying most of his wages. Schniderlin could go, he had been linked with a move back to France for £20m, which wouldn’t be bad, as I think that’s what we paid

• Keane
  • Williams
  • Cuco
  • Klaassen
  • Schneiderlin
  • Bolasie
I can see at least four of them staying. Probably Keane, Cuco, Schneiderlin and Bolasie. Disgraceful, yes, but who in their right mind would take them off us?

No doubt we'll end up selling Lookman, Vlasic and Niasse before any of those, such is the state of our transfer policy.

I've voted Williams purely based on how much I hate him. No doubt Everton have put him on 80k a week though and, as such, he is unsellable.

I'd like to Williams & Martina out the door next but where would they go? Are they even good enough for Joey Barton to take them to Fleetwood?

Bolasie for me.
Tough on the lad especially so because he really stayed positive during his absence through serious injury.
Nothing there now. Sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.