The Sammy Lee Opinion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be Rsed looking at any of their forums, but would wager a good few of them aren't talking about him in favourable terms.
Have said before must have taken some bottle to rack up in quick succession at the pit and show a bit of passion for their sworn enemies.
Definitely growing on me.

Yes noticed that did not look happy with the defence and Pickford effort to punch the ball!
It must be so annoying to work hard in training then to blow it right at the end.

I will give credit where credit is due, this fella appears passionate about the team and wants to win
I think he would be like this for any club he coaches...maybe just very proffesional

I feel this puts me in a minority on here but it'll take more than a few weeks, and two celebrated goals across the park to have me feeling the slightest bit of affection for Lee or his charlatan of a boss.
And don't start me on that loser from Leicester.

When Big Sam leaves and takes him with him i suspect he will behave exactly the same on the touch line wherever he is and whoever his team was playing.

Happy Birthday Sammy.

59 today.

Mick Mccarthy is also 59 today, a great day for football no doubt, and also a great day for GIFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.