The Sammy Lee Opinion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

image.jpeg
Someone said he was a blue as a kid, any truth in that?

Someone said he was a blue as a kid, any truth in that?

violet.jpg

Utterly arsed who he played for as a player.

All reports I have seen point to an accomplished coach. Lads screaming he looks like this or that, jeez. Get a girlfriend.

The 2 Sams is a lot to take, when we were supposedly going for 'world class'. Things are said in jest and anger but, it'll all settle down if we continue to win like last night. People should be allowed to vent?

Retired players who go into management and coaching almost always work at other clubs. Even those who've
only played for one or two clubs.

Sammy Lee doesn't seem to have a problem working at Everton, does he? We should look at the big picture and get over it.

People saying he was a great coach .... when tho ?.... the game has move on in the last 10-15 yrs.... Just like allardyce did well at Bolton.... how long ago was that ?

If he is decent enough and adds some steel to the dressing room that gives us a chance of some silverware then I couldn't care less who he is. We could have a coaching team of Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, Adolf Hitler with Margaret Thatcher as the kit woman, as long as we pick a trophy a season I'm not going to complain.

...ok maybe that is going a step too far, due to the hideous crimes, the insufferable personality and the attempted ethnic cleansing...so let's get rid of Thatcher from the team. :p

If he is decent enough and adds some steel to the dressing room that gives us a chance of some silverware then I couldn't care less who he is. We could have a coaching team of Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, Adolf Hitler with Margaret Thatcher as the kit woman, as long as we pick a trophy a season I'm not going to complain.

...ok maybe that is going a step too far, due to the hideous crimes, the insufferable personality and the attempted ethnic cleansing...so let's get rid of Thatcher from the team. :p
Made me laugh whilst up at 0430, nursing my newborn,-thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.