The Rich Indian Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm then going to say Kenwright isn't really interested in selling the club.

Want to argue? Prove me wrong. Kenwright's quotes aren't proof, he's a proven liar.

Ive just rang him offered him two hundred million for the club, he accepted and is having contracts drawn up, needless to say i dont have two hundred million but that really happened,prove me wrong?lol

Ive just rang him offered him two hundred million for the club, he accepted and is having contracts drawn up, needless to say i dont have two hundred million but that really happened,prove me wrong?lol
Well, if you pay me a grand, I can call Kenwright and ask. Otherwise I can't be arsed.

If he really did accept your "offer" I'll gladly pay the grand. It would be a great proof that the man has lost the plot completely (some people still don't believe this).

I have to agree, I do not think BK is giving the right messages to potential buyers. I really do not believe him when he says he wants to sell. How come with all the problems in Toon Town and Walsh says he wants to sell, according to Kinnear there are 8 consortiums interested. And where the [Poor language removed] are we, absolutely no interest. Bk is a frigging liar.

Well, I'm then going to say Kenwright isn't really interested in selling the club.

Want to argue? Prove me wrong. Kenwright's quotes aren't proof, he's a proven liar.

You may be right on that account.

No arguements here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.