The Relegation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're closer to 5th (+4 pts) than 15th (-5pts), so I'm not worried. But if we really want to target the former and get something out of this season we need midfielders in this window.

Personally think if you are talking about relegation before March and we are not in the bottom 3 adrift from clubs above us then you are a silly person.

You just have to see the utter rubbish that finishes bottom 3 and just above, at the end of every season, even in the seasons where we have been Jordan-Pickford-controlling-his-area levels of crap.

Have you seen how terrible we are sometimes and teams still manage to be WAY worse than us. Every year.

staaaaaahp

We're closer to 5th (+4 pts) than 15th (-5pts), so I'm not worried. But if we really want to target the former and get something out of this season we need midfielders in this window.
How the heck have we managed to completely blow the opportunity this season?

Garbage Manager until the inevitable happened. Dropped so many points at home to all these poor teams. So many long term injuries. Poor list full of mentally weak, overpaid, perennial failures.

We could have been 4th.

Thanks for that, but my original point was that if we didn't strengthen in the window, we could find ourselves in a relegation battle if the teams below strengthened.

Well you are correct of course, but anything could happen. Personally I see Everton finishing around tenth to where we are now (which I may have said is where we'd finish when the season started) with us picking up and dropping points here and there as our season rolls along towards an uneventful conclusion.

Can’t believe this thread. Some right plant pots in here.

Anyway we qualify for Europe and Moyes gets West Ham relegated!!! Please make it happen

We lost to all three newly promoted teams, and at one point it looked like Silva was going nowhere. There was every reason to panic. Short memories

Status
Not open for further replies.