The Pundits

BullensRoad

Player Valuation: £6m
Anyone else a bit disappointed with the line ups?

I remember you used to get world cup winning / world class former players who you'd never seen do it before.

I think a good one Canavaro, Viera and Martin O'niel (he was great) - but it seems to be the usual lot from sky, BT and BBC with the odd former ladies pro.

Anyone else a bit disappointed with the line ups?

I remember you used to get world cup winning / world class former players who you'd never seen do it before.

I think a good one Canavaro, Viera and Martin O'niel (he was great) - but it seems to be the usual lot from sky, BT and BBC with the odd former ladies pro.
The former ladies pros are usually more insightful than the other goons in the studio.

Alan Whittle

Player Valuation: £50m
FAAAA401-20F1-4319-8860-11ED2424F570.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks