The positives from today

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't actually watch it as volunteered to help my local theatre group building sets, so for me it was a better afternoon, gutted when I heard the result but so used to using losing Derbys I had kind of already written this one off. Would be so nice to beat them one day!

This game needed Coleman to stretch the pitch. Holgate also would have been much more prepared in the center of the back 3 than Pennington. We did not look good. They didn't either, so the least I can say is our midfield disrupted their game decently enough. We gave away three terrible goals and created a couple of opportunities that we really did not take at all. UGHHHHH

West Brom's decent display there will look absolutely impossible when we do our choking malfunction impression on Tuesday.
Probably, but you never know. There is no time for this game to become a memory for some of those players who let the manager and fans down. Hopefully they want to prove a point.

Baines was ok. The rest were dreadful. In terms of the subs, Valencia looked lively and Mirallas showed within a few mins why he should have played instead of DCL (who I have no idea why he gets a start)

We did not finish with 9.

Both Ross and Williams could easily have gotten straight Reds.

Williams might not be out of the Woods for ranking the studs either

Nothing in either challenge. It's a derby match, a bit of blood and thunder is to be expected. Quite what's happened to Gary Neville to turn him into such a tit I don't know. Maybe he'd have reacted less hysterically if someone punted the ball into the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.