The official deadline day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not at all what was said.

All of those are good players, no doubt, but if we are constantly failing to bolster the squad with quality players like the ones we already have, then the way in which we conduct business needs to be reviewed. If that necessitates re-structuring the wage system, so be it.

We have just signed a 9m highly rated Russian midfielder.

We don't have the funds to waste 100k a week on players. That's just the way it is at the moment, if we do that then we sign less players.

Why do you think Liverpool have **** all to spend?

Super. Hopefully he can play centre half when Yobo goes to the African Cup of Nations.

Still nothing exciting on ssn. Bentley looks ' shitty' bound, heitinga sounds as if he wants to stay at athletico and kranjar who i was hoping would be a deadline day special just joined spurs.
come on moysy make us dance and party by tonight

How far down the cue am I? If its a long way I will go get some from the corner shop

I think MG and Chico were in front of you, LCAB looks like he'd ready to jump the queue and Ghost's just finished his dose

I'd go to the shop if I was you

From the BBC transfer page

1046: We've heard a rumour from Merseyside that Dutch defender Johnny Heitinga is on his way to Everton for more talks and possibly a medical if all that goes well.

I have a feeling that moysy has lost his targets, or does he have a secret player that city and spurs don't know about??

why not manuel fernandes???

Status
Not open for further replies.