The official deadline day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikoefc

Player Valuation: £950k
Last day of the window, whether its breaking news on skysports or your neighbours parrot's mate told you, put it all in here!!!

dickov is being lined up as a last minute loan from derby, shoe shine at ringway told me
Paul_Dickov_621308.jpg
shoeshine_682_462657a.jpg

Last edited:
I'm having a job interview tomorrow, so I'm wishing for a new job, Bentley and Heitinga. 2 out of 3 will do.

Just as well he's not going to Stoke.
Can you imagine the profile list?
Pulis....Dickov ..... Soares :blink:

when dickov used to be at city with wanchope we used to sing " wanchope and your dickov" lol

im off work tomorrow(today) and will be glued to SSN because theres no better drama on tv and a shame its not til midnight before it ends rather than 5pm.

i can see you lads signing 3 players tomorrow so get ready for a very nail biting day ;)

I'm having a job interview tomorrow, so I'm wishing for a new job, Bentley and Heitinga. 2 out of 3 will do.

I hope you won't be offended that 2 out of 3 will do for me too...

....Bentley and Heitinga. lollollol ;)

Seriously, good luck with the interview.

Hoping for Banega and Heitinga, would be delighted to sign them both. Reckon neither will come off and Moyes will throw a Fellaini-style bid at some player we scouted last year that nobody's ever heard of at about 3pm.

Heitinga Will Most Probably Go Through, Think Banega Is Definitly Off Now, Since He Set Up 2 Against Sevilla The Other Night, Wouldn't Be Surprised Too See A Big Money Fellaini Amount Bid Go In For Bentley, And Moyes Will Probably Go For Some Cheat, Free Agent Squad Players, Like He Did Last Year With Carlo Nash And Louis Saha.

Status
Not open for further replies.