the next 4 prem games

Status
Not open for further replies.

uknightbreed

Player Valuation: £35m
hull , liverpoofs , arsenal and man utd.

we will be phoenix from the flames , steady eddies or drop dead freds ?

personnaly , home or away i think we can romp all of them.

if we get 6 points out of 12, it will be a decent turnaround, lets face it, Hull we should do, but they are no push overs, Livershite at analfield, not good for us, Arse sadly always spank us and same with Utd.

So as i say i would take 1win and 3 draws, anything else is a plus in my eyes.

And yes Cal, i lack ambition.......

We're going to be without Fellaini for at least 2 of them... Massive loss, if not for his individual imput, but for the fact that right now the team is playing so well set-up as they are.

2 wins (Hull & Arsenal) and 2 draws for me.

But if Fellaini plays and Torres stays out of their side, a derby win as well.

We're going to be without Fellaini for at least 2 of them... Massive loss, if not for his individual imput, but for the fact that right now the team is playing so well set-up as they are.

2 wins (Hull & Arsenal) and 2 draws for me.

But if Fellaini plays and Torres stays out of their side, a derby win as well.

Not necessarily - we've got the Goose to fill in for him anyway.

Everton 2 - 0 Hull
Liverpool 1 - 1 Everton
Everton 2 - 1 Arsenal
Man Utd 3 - 1 Everton

When do CL games kick in? aren't there some FA cup games to be played? who is still in the carling cup? manure still have prem games to make up.

Have to beat Hull at our place first.
Really want us to do chelsea and manure a favour at the open sewer.
Not overly concerned by the visit of arsenal, would like to send 10 thugs out to show wenger exactly what brutality actually is.
And finally manure away, they have taken more points off us in the prem than any other side, that stat isn't good, but we were supposed to get hammered at our place and it didn't happen.

(problem with a draw or win vs arsenal is that it helps villa - and we need them to be either pressured or losing - fourth or better for us would be really nice, and our uefa score is the best its been for how many years...?)

Everton 4 - 0 Hull
Liverpool 0 - 2 Everton
Everton 1 - 1 Arsenal
Man Utd 2 - 0 Everton

I make that 7 points. We'll batter Hull, no problems. Liverpool are due getting the stuffing knocked out of them, and I do believe that we'll be the team to do it. Arsenal have been very poor lately but I'm expecting Wenger to have sorted a few things out there. Obviously Man Utd is the difficult game, and I can't see us getting anything there.

Should be beating Hull, and I think we have a realistic chance of beating Arsenal at home. Utd and [Poor language removed] games id be happy to take a point from.

Status
Not open for further replies.